How do you ask your partner to trample you?

Sam-2660

Posted

I've told women before that I have a foot fetish, but I don't know how to go about bringing up the conversation to explain that I like to be trampled and dominated. Maybe I'm overcomplicating it, but can anyone share their experience and advice.

Posted

Just be honest and say I have a little secret we all got something that turns us on and say would you stand on me like get on my back give me a massage with your feet I would like that can we try it --- say that and your in
That's what I did xx

cautiousswitch
Posted

Define trampled.

It isn't unusual for someone to want to have their back walked on barefoot as Cruftboy described; it's not even considered a kink by a lot of people.  If you think trampling involves boots and stepping on other body parts the conversation gets a lot harder to have.

Also, I think most vanilla people think a foot fetishist is just someone who likes to look at pictures of feet and shoes.  The jump from telling someone you have a foot fetish to telling them you want to be walked on is going to be a different leap from person to person. 

Posted

Although I don't share your fetish I would say it's the same as explaining any kink really. Try not to be embarrassed or concerned as that can make them nervous. Just wait till you're both in the mood and then say to them that there's something you would like them to do.
Then ask for something simple at first and see how they react. If it goes well then you can build it up over time.
Best of luck hope they enjoy it as much as you :)

Posted

I'm not referring to a back massage. I meant more like getting trampled on the chest, face, etc

Posted

I think it's a difficult one because like many things to suddenly bring up as a fetish; it's not like there's really easy TV and media examples

and, of course if it's with a partner who hasn't done it before they do need to know how to do it safely (where not to stand, learning to balance, controlling weight) 

I guess if you can have a generic conversation about fetishes/fantasies it can be brought up - or - if it's with someone who already knows you like feet you can extend it with other ideas you like about feet 

Posted

Lying on the floor behind a door and wait for the trampling ? 🤷‍♂️
otherwise just be honest and up front it’s not the “worst kink” you would confess to a woman! Believe me ask some subs around here and they will tell you that your issue is like a walk in a fun park