Throat trampling

mr****

Posted
I've never experience throat trample. What do you guys think? Could it be fun or what has your experience been?
Posted
I've done it a lot and have developed a high tolerance for it. It's a lot of fun, but you have to know your limitations and build up slowly.
Posted

I feel like this would definitely be within the realm of edgeplay and be pretty high risk. There are so many things that could go very very wrong. Including severe cervical spine injuries, a crushed hyoid and even death.

It's not something I've even personally looked into as it's likely outside of my risk profile. 

Posted
It's fun, but it's also dangerous. As was said before, start low and build up slowly, so you can learn your limits.
Also, when you start experimenting with this, do it with a trampler who has done it before. At least one of you two needs to know what they're doing. You can easily pass out without the trampler realising it, and the consequences can be severe.
I've done it many times and I absolutely love it. But it took time to learn how much I can push it.
Posted
Sounds dangerous, I think od rather just be smothered by a beautiful ass ..
Posted
I have done this … choose the right partner and start slow if you do this at all. The most extreme I ever did was having her stand full weight on one foot on my throat and having her foot gag me with the other foot while doing it . It went from fun and exciting to terrifying very quickly for me. For a while after that it became an extreme punishment tool only.
Posted
"The safe amount of neck play is zero." Throats have lots of little fragile bits and all of the *** going to and from the brain. Know how to, and be ready to perform an emergency tracheotomy, or do anything else, such as waterboarding.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

It's a new one on me.

Trampling? You mean, walking on?

Personally, I'm as extreme and as taboo as they come, but for me that sounds very dangerous.

The route to your respiratory system is really nothing to mess around with. And it can lead to serious complications like... death.

I'm fine with choking (choking out) and neck slapping, etc, but safely has to be the priority.

Posted
3 hours ago, MasterDarcy1979 said:

It's a new one on me.

Trampling? You mean, walking on?

Personally, I'm as extreme and as taboo as they come, but for me that sounds very dangerous.

The route to your respiratory system is really nothing to mess around with. And it can lead to serious complications like... death.

I'm fine with choking (choking out) and neck slapping, etc, but safely has to be the priority.

Yes, being walked on, which isn't super uncommon as a whole. But yeah, the neck is definitely outside my risk profile. 

Posted
13 hours ago, MasterDarcy1979 said:

choking out is FAR more dangerous than throat trampling

but, a lot comes down to confidence and risk profile etc.  

Posted
Yeah it's fun if you are into choking, but your partner needs to watch aplied weight. Only did it a few times which was great, however there was 1 bad experience. On applying to much pressure there was *** and almost passing out with cough. The partner fricked out and we ended up not doing it for a while. I also had an aversion to choking for a few weeks after that. My sugestion is to start slow, with hands then arms and move to feet with the other foot on the ground as well as a hand support like rail or wall. It's not so much the trample that is the problem as the lack of balance, which then leads to poor pressure control. Another advice would be to do it with the partner sitting down on a chair, or both in bed, which is more foot play then trample. Now do know that from wow to permanent damage there is only a little pressure excess, so realtime communication is very important in this kink