Music

SolomanStrange

SolomanStrange
Posted

Hi All

I am planning a dinner / play party  with my muse and some guests once this crazzy has passed by... 

Now I'm sure this has been asked a million times over the years... but, I'm asking again!

What music do you like to play to or what  gets you in the mood for play? 

All suggestions gratefully accepted! My choice would be 90's hardcore😳 which is not everyone's cup of tea....... Toy town has been likened to ***,  We don't want everyone to leave before the starter...

Thankyou in anticipation.

Posted

Ones that spring to my filthy little mind ...😉😜,.....
Def leopard- pour some sugar on me
Alannah Myles - Black velvet
Alice cooper -Poison
Buckcherry - crazy bitch
Popular one is often Kings of Leon - Sex on fire 🔥

Posted

Pleasure Slave -Man o War

Wild Child-Wasp

Sweet Cheetah-Wasp

***-Venom, lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

Pleasure Slave -Man o War

Wild Child-Wasp

Sweet Cheetah-Wasp

***-Venom, lol

Wasp used too be be my favourite band.Live in the Raw was the first album I ever bought

Edited by Brittone2
Spelling mistake
Posted

Anything by Nine Inch Nails. One of my favorite bands of all time!

SolomanStrange
Posted

Wasp have a uk tour towards the back end of the year.... hopefully in not cancelled! Love that!

SolomanStrange
Posted

NIN are great but anything? What's ya fave? I saw them at o2 a bit back grate concert. 3d projections and lasers, never seen anything like it!

Posted

You need something that’ll get people in the mood so a good dance mix but then again you may need chill out music so really you need the right balance X

Posted

If I was coming to your party I’d love a bit of George Michael songs just voice is so amazing

Posted

Tom walker -leave the light on 

kings of Leon -sex on fire 

the kooks - she moves in her own way 

guns and roses - paradise city / sweet child of mine 

then if your talking bands 

u2- beautiful day / still haven’t found what I’m looking for 

SolomanStrange
Posted

A little bird has told me that their is spotify playlist which was created last year... I dont have. Spotify. Could some one here point me in the right direction please....

SolomanStrange
Posted

What about some dirty trance or dnb?

Posted

surprised no one's suggested anything by Alice in Chains, not necessarily for the songs but the association of the name-Alice was my first maid name

Posted
52 minutes ago, Kymi said:

surprised no one's suggested anything by Alice in Chains, not necessarily for the songs but the association of the name-Alice was my first maid name

I remember as a ***ager listening to AiC being disappointed there was no one in the band called Alice, and not in chains.

Posted

for me, I'm somewhat a creature of habit to a degree

often, anything which involves play is on the other side of travelling for me and usually I'll begin by catching up on newer releases (being stuck at home has really built up a backlog here) and as I get closer there's usually one of two albums I'll switch to.

She Wants Revenge - s/t debut album

Rabia Sorda - Hotel ***

-

I think if I was having a dinner party with a view of it being one that ended with kink play; well, like DJing some would be playing to the crowd - I'd make choices a little safer depending on who was there because something that really gets someone going could be really annoying or off-putting to someone else.

But yeah, with the right crowd there's a lot that's very kink or fetish driven in industrial music 

Posted

Maybe Dance Macabre by Ghost! It's such a great song and the entire band is sexually charged, including this song!

SolomanStrange
Posted
On 3/30/2020 at 11:11 PM, 3SumQueen said:

Scooter live set was good last night.

Love a bit of scooter.  Eyyyyyyeeee

SolomanStrange
Posted
On 3/31/2020 at 12:32 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

She Wants Revenge - s/t debut album

Rabia Sorda - Hotel ***

Good shout... I've not listened to these fully but I'm liking a lot these are going in the running list for closer inspection!