Bunny

ReddRabbit

Posted (edited)

Excerpt from my upcoming book, “Bunny”: This is from the first part of the story representing my time as a young Switch and performer. These are memoirs, and are not meant to represent anyone’s experience in the Kink/BDSM world but my own. This is setting up a scene between myself and a Dom friend of mine. I will post more tomorrow. Thank you for reading!

——-

I’m fumbling to shove a Latex bikini into its protective bag while holding my cellphone to my ear.

Nick: Hello, you there, Bunny? I’m speaking to ye as your Dom, wumman!

“Haha, don’t you use that sexy Scotsman accent on ME, Mister – you wish you were my Dom…and I’m trying to find my damn boots before I’m late!”

Nick – I’ll have you on your knees, yet. You know you can’t resist my beautiful, massive cock forever!

My knees waver a little as I smirk into the phone and make kissing noises at him. “See you at the club midnight, then?”

Nick: And miss a chance to see your lovely arse swinging around the pole? Of course I’ll be there

We hang up and I dash out the door, heading to the train. 

I work at a Fetish “Go-Go” club in the Wicker Park area, which basically means I shake my ass around a pole and on a stage in Fetish gear to cool music, 3 nights a week. I met Sir Nick when he was working the room for clients 4 years ago, right when I started working here. M and I were still together at the time, and Nick was seeing some girl from his college – there’s always been a pretty intense chemistry between us, and when things fell apart between M and I, we came pretty close to fucking. But I was too much of a mess, so it sort of fizzled before it ever happened. Now he’s become one of my best friends, and he looks out for me when I work the club. He’s also – at 23 – a bit younger than I at 28, not that that seems to stop him. Or me, if I’m honest…at least, theoretically. 

Unlike my former Dom, M, Sir Nick is has no qualms about sex with his clients – in fact, has quite the reputation regarding the rather prodigious size of his cock. I remember the first time I saw it; it was the day I had broken things off with M, and I had burst into Nick’s dungeon/apartment loft from my downstairs flat through the fire escape in tears. He was in the middle of Doming some tiny girl, who was kneeling in front of him, sucking him off with a leash around her neck. Obviously I was mortified for interrupting a session and was going to turn immediately around, but was riveted to the spot by the sight of how big he actually was, after hearing about it through the circuit for so long. You just assume people exaggerate. He saw me and actually waved. Then invited me to join in. But then when he noticed the tears, he told me to go wait in his living area. As for the girl, she didn’t have much to say, her mouth being otherwise occupied. 

I spent the night in his bed that night, and he didn’t press sex on me – even though our friendship consisted of so much filthy banter and innuendo that most people just assumed we had slept together regularly (which had become rather an issue between M and I). He just held me as I sobbed, although when I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt his erection pressing against me as he slept. Honestly, that’s a true friend. And we’ve been friends since. And, somehow, managed not to have sex yet – even though his style of Domming is exactly what I like, and he teases me about it constantly, getting me hot. I’m not sure what’s held me back, to be honest – I’ve been broken up with M for 3 months now, but I suppose part of me is still a little raw. 

When I arrive at Delia’s, there’s already a line outside the door. I slap the tattooed skinhead bouncer’s hand as I go past the crowd and head to the dressing room to change. A couple of the other girls are already there, and I kiss them on the cheeks before sitting down to put on my makeup. My hair is a Titian red gold now, lighter than before – and I pull it into a high ponytail. A deep, vampy, *** red, nearly black lipstick is the only makeup to compliment the liquid cat-eye liner I put on earlier. The Latex bikini is simple, small, and shiny, and goes well with the high Latex boots that reach mid-thigh. Just as I’m adjusting my boots, my phone dings. I pick it up. It’s a picture message from Nick. I open it, and it’s simply a photo of his cock halfway in some girl’s shaved pussy. I burst out laughing. That bastard…I feel heat rising in my face, and a pulsing between my legs.

“What is it?” Pilar, a short, dark girl with a black pixie cut asks.

“Oh, just another love letter from Sir Nick,” I say, holding up my phone.

The girls all crane their necks and gather round.

“Ooooh, my God…”

“That. Is. Insane.”

“That lucky girl!”

“How are you gonna tell me you haven’t fucked that, yet, girl?” Says Violet, striding in from the bar, already in costume. 

We kiss. “I know, I know…” I say, looking back at the picture again and then snapping it shut. That will definitely put me in the right frame of mind for dancing, at the very least… 

“What are you waiting for, a ring?” she asks, plopping down in the chair next to me and swinging her legs up on the counter. 

“Yeah, a cock-ring,” I giggle, adjusting my ponytail. “Not like he needs one.”

“Is he showing up tonight?” She asks, smoothing her blonde Mohawk into place.

“Yep,” I say, grabbing my CD case and standing up. “About midnight. We ready? I need to get my music in.”

I decide to pick something especially hot for Midnight – and dedicate it to Nick. 

———

Violet and I have the first act, which involves a little bit of light whipping to get the audience going. We always work well together, with our contrasting looks – her short, stark platinum Mohawk and tall, almost boyish figure, and my long, reddish blonde hair and petite, slender hourglass. Her full, pouty lips and my huge, blue-green eyes. People cannot take their eyes off of us when we perform onstage. She naturally plays the Domme just because of the way she looks – next to her, I look like a little doll. 

When the other acts go on, we break and I can take a walk around the room. I spot Sir Nick almost immediately – tousled sandy hair, tall, insanely chiseled body, doing his thing; his thing being surrounding himself with gog-eyed young girls, who are enthralled by his admittedly charming presence. American girls are positively stupid for Goidelic accents. Can’t say I necessarily blame us – it is pretty on the ears. Nick spots me as i saunter over in my towering spike Latex boot heels, and draws me into a lascivious groping embrace. One of the girls seems a bit put out by this, so I give her a big smile, and jokingly ask her “Have you met my brother, Sir Nick?” then pull him in for a prolonged kiss. 

“We work together,” he tells her, tousling her hair and giving her a wink. 

The other girls, clearly a bit more worldly, laugh and compliment my set before asking if we want drinks. I get one, and take a seat for a few minutes. “So,” i ask him, which one of these was in the picture?” 

“Oh, she’s home sleeping it off, presumably,” Nick answers glibly, accepting a drink from a dark-haired beauty in a red dress. “Help me pick my next one. Raven haired temptress, or pouty little pixie over there.”

“Hmm,” i say, looking them both over. “Well…the Raven haired temptress certainly is gorgeous, but proud. She’d be fun to break. But the Pixie looks like she’s already primed to be tied up and punished with everything in the book. So i suppose it depends on what you’re in the mood for.”

“God, i want you to come play with me,” he says, “Why won’t you? You’re so good at picking out girls. Come on, have some fun. Come Domme a girl into a quivering pile of Jello so I can make her suck my big cock, then i’ll tie you up and fuck you so deep in your tight little cunt you beg me to stop. It’ll be fun.”

I feel myself getting wet despite myself, and he knows it. 

“Damn you, Nick, i have to get up there and dance in five minutes.”

“I know it, Bunny,” he says, lips on my ear, arm around my waist, fingers trailing up and down my goosefleshed skin, “Dance good for me. Dance thinking about my cock sliding in and out of your wet little pussy. Love you!” He smacks my ass as i get up and walk away, giving him the finger over my shoulder. I totter slightly more unsteadily on my heels than i did before, and i can hear his laughter as i walk away. 

Ass.

I’ve picked out a slowly pounding, down-tempo, rhythmically hypnotic song to dance to for my revenge on Nick. Strutting slowly out onto stage, heels clicking glassily, muscles flexing and bunching lithely – I spin and fall immediately into a dead-drop; then turn over onto my belly and crawl across the stage, moving into a shoulder stand with splits directly in front of his face, then slowly coming out of it to lie on my side in front of the pole, back arched. I grab on, turn around, then slowly slide up it, spinning into my routine. 

I can smell sex coming from my pores. 

When I come out from backstage, he is leaning next to the stage door, arms folded. The instant he sees me, he pushes off and comes towards me, backing me into the wall, hands in my hair, pulling my head back, hips pushing into mine. His eyes dart around until he finds a door slightly to our right, and he pushes me backwards, fumbles with the handle, shoving me back stumbling into the room and closing the door behind us, his hands pulling down my Latex thong as he drops to his knees. 

It’s black as a subway tunnel and he spins me around, shoving my legs apart and pulling my hips roughly towards him and I gasp as I feel his hands sliding between my legs, not quite reaching all the way up between my thighs. I can feel his breath on my legs. He slides his tongue up the back of my thighs, my ass, then up my spine, slowly standing, pulling my thong back up, then presses his rock hard erection into the crack of my ass, whispering into my ear, “This is what you’re missing out on, Bunny…”

I let out a moan and press myself into him as he grips my hips, pushing back.

“Let’s get a drink before I fuck you right here, Bunny”, he whispers, and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the closet and out to the bar.

Edited by ReddRabbit
Typo