Si****

Posted

Hello, are we doing this wrong?

It keeps showing our avatar picture as blank and we're trying to upload (or at least we thought we did) a pic to it.   Can you help us?

Posted

photos need to be approved - this is something peer reviewed by other members - it looks like I've just approved yours, so try now?

Posted
18 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

photos need to be approved - this is something peer reviewed by other members - it looks like I've just approved yours, so try now?

Hello, will try again.  Is there a special button to submit it under?

Posted

We have to be missing something.  Is there a special place to designate a picture as an avatar?  Our profile pic is still blank....

Posted
6 minutes ago, SilentOneDay said:

We have to be missing something.  Is there a special place to designate a picture as an avatar?  Our profile pic is still blank....

as eyem said yours need to be approved first...

Posted
Just now, FabSeverus said:

as eyem said yours need to be approved first...

He said he approved it.  But we are still missing something.  Is there a designated box for an avatar to be uploaded to?

Posted
1 minute ago, FabSeverus said:

what pic have you select?

At this stage any picture, but just trying to upload one to display in our avatar. 

Posted

so you edit your profile

select pictures, then make it thumbnail ?

Posted
19 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

so you edit your profile

select pictures, then make it thumbnail ?

We don't see anything to select them and designate as a thumbnail.  

Posted

If you're on the app, new photos seem to be auto-approved as ASFW, so won't let you choose as profile pic, until approved again by members as SFW. I take it you can see the photo? is it rated as ASFW?

Posted
Just now, UnicornMyMaster said:

If you're on the app, new photos seem to be auto-approved as ASFW, so won't let you choose as profile pic, until approved again by members as SFW. I take it you can see the photo? is it rated as ASFW?

Yes it says ASFW.  

Are you saying if it's ASFW then it won't be approved?

Posted

No, it now gets rated by lots of members, no idea how many, until an agreed rating, SFW if just faces, etc.

Posted

I went through the same thing two days ago and drove me nuts until I figured out what was happening !

Posted
3 minutes ago, UnicornMyMaster said:

No, it now gets rated by lots of members, no idea how many, until an agreed rating, SFW if just faces, etc.

Well if it takes a lot of ratings, then I guess we play the waiting game with it.  Thank you for helping us. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, SilentOneDay said:

Well if it takes a lot of ratings, then I guess we play the waiting game with it.  Thank you for helping us. 

Think it takes a certain amount. I've just rated you 😊

Posted

hurray

yes, profile pictures have to be SFW - because basically anyone can view them - beyond that... anything ASFW/NSFW can only be viewed by those verified as 18.  It's very limited what you can access without this.

Posted

THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH!!!!

Finally got one up that we loved and again, thank you everyone for helping and understanding.  We're pretty tech savvy but just couldn't get over the hump on this one.  Again, thanks and stay safe!

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Think it takes a certain amount. I've just rated you 😊

Thank you darling 

Posted
10 hours ago, SilentOneDay said:

Thank you darling 

You look absolutely fabulous!

Quick question, if I may...

Is it real fur? If it is, could you explain why you like it? I have mixed feelings about it so curious to hear your thoughts x