Anyone for Figging?

Posted

So I just read an article that made me wince...

Any of you tried figging? I'm a masochist so I'm scared but also curious about it!

Posted

I am so ‘up’ (!) for this!! Ouchy hurty relax take it and wait for it to pass and get the rewards hmmmmmm

Posted
6 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

I am so ‘up’ (!) for this!! Ouchy hurty relax take it and wait for it to pass and get the rewards hmmmmmm

Really young lady xx

Posted

As a man who just loves hot and spicy food with a lot of chilli I can say that I have in the past exposed both myself and my submissives to a rather fiery and hot time (no comment on how) both on purpose and accidentally (in fact I'm quite well known for forgetting what I'm doing and rubbing chilli into my own eyes as I sweat or weep from the heat). So if your interested in trying figging, don't worry too much about it as the burn of chilli in any intimate areas is far, far worse and long lasting. If you haven't tried it Victoria or Fire, I would recommend it for any masochist, just make sure your well strapped in before doing so and have some ice (preferably crushed) and coconut milk at hand in case it's too much for you to take.

Posted

Seems interesting 

might have to try this with sub 

Posted
I've thought about doing this to myself x
Posted

Never heard of figging going to Google it

Posted
6 hours ago, Calmwaters69 said:

Never heard of figging going to Google it

You could read the article for all the info ;)

Posted

Sounds like *** and pleasure with a side of horniness lol

Posted

Any advice for a first timer? Is there any harm in doing this?

Posted
7 hours ago, SirsSubmissiveLittle said:

Any advice for a first timer? Is there any harm in doing this?

First timer here also but my main plan is for it not to break inside me!!!!

Posted
6 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

First timer here also but my main plan is for it not to break inside me!!!!

I think that's a good plan, make sure it's a long  enough piece!  I'd also check how you react to the raw ginger just placed on your lip. Some people are more sensitive to such spice than others. If you find it unbearable you might wanna thing twice before inserting elsewhere! 

Posted

Ive only ever experienced figging as punishment so I don't associate it with pleasure. Howver what I can say is that the *** isn't awful, but it is very uncomfortable and if you spank a girl when the ginger is in her ass, she either has to take the *** of the spank without flinching or flinch and make the *** from the ginger worse... win win for any dom 

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 12/5/2017 at 10:04 AM, Firewitch said:

Guess what Mrs Rem is shopping for today??

Posted
On 12/5/2017 at 11:34 AM, Robustlove said:

As a man who just loves hot and spicy food with a lot of chilli I can say that I have in the past exposed both myself and my submissives to a rather fiery and hot time (no comment on how) both on purpose and accidentally (in fact I'm quite well known for forgetting what I'm doing and rubbing chilli into my own eyes as I sweat or weep from the heat). So if your interested in trying figging, don't worry too much about it as the burn of chilli in any intimate areas is far, far worse and long lasting. If you haven't tried it Victoria or Fire, I would recommend it for any masochist, just make sure your well strapped in before doing so and have some ice (preferably crushed) and coconut milk at hand in case it's too much for you to take.

Mr Rem please read this 

• 4 months later...
Posted

Mr Rem did indeed go shopping and it was used as punishment with me in the stocks, thanks for the tip about ice, really helped with the after care. 

• 2 years later...
Posted

Is there a way to relieve the sensation or does it just have to be ridden out?

Posted

I looked this up the other day when I saw it on someone’s profile. Without being judgemental at all, there are some things I will never understand 😂

Posted

It goes back to something unscupulous horse dealers did in the olden days.

It is the root of the expression to ginger something up.

Posted
Yess... Definitely tried it... My ex domme was into this and she would occasionally peel a piece of ginger to look like a butt plug and just insert it in my butt hole. Trust me, it's not ***... It's like someone just lit a fire down there... The first 5 to 10 minutes are literally unbearable so I'd suggest you have someone tie you up or cuff you... Your butt will be hot and it will feel numb to a point where you want to cry. But it is nevertheless a very very sexy punishment or play!
  • 1 year later...
Posted
On 12/5/2017 at 5:02 AM, VictoriaBlisse said:

So I just read an article that made me wince...

Any of you tried figging? I'm a masochist so I'm scared but also curious about it!

I know I'm 6 years late, but as a sadist, I'd love a masochist woman to try this out on.