Have you had a partner with a foot fetish?

Zigster

Posted

Hey... Have you had a partner who had a foot fetish? What were they into and did you also enjoy it? Did you become foot fetish partners?

🐆

Posted

My ex threatened to kick me in the face if i touched her feet so I don't think that counts as foot fetish partners!!!

Posted

none of my partners started with a foot fetish

but, I brought it up with all - and all let me do something with their feet (some more open than others, which is fair - it's boundaries) but some, well, some now have a fetish as such. Foot fetish partners even. 

Posted

does that have to be bare feet? or can it extend to how feet are in shoes? e.g. is being trampled a foot fetish if its done bare foot? but not if in stillies? Different kinds of foot fetish still foot fetish partners?

cautiousswitch
Posted

It's not a personal fetish, but I will worship someone's feet if they want me to.  Is their being on the receiving end considered a fetish? I don't suppose that counts as foot fetish partners though. 

Posted
1 hour ago, cautiousswitch said:

It's not a personal fetish, but I will worship someone's feet if they want me to.  Is their being on the receiving end considered a fetish?

it could be; but a lot is contextual

different forms of foot worship can be through symbolism

equally, if someone sees a masseuse for a foot massage - neither necessarily needs to have a fetish

Posted

Hmm interesting. My experience has always been similar to black sheep but im always intruiged 😊

• 2 months later...
Posted

I have a thing for big feet but I've never found someone to practise on..:'(

Posted
2 hours ago, petals said:

I have a thing for big feet but I've never found someone to practise on..:'(

What would your practice entail?

Posted

I had someone who did. I was never into it or thought about it until them. The fact that they loved it so much got me into it. But still probably wouldn’t be interested that much on my own. So literally foot fetish partners I guess. 

Posted
On 7/6/2020 at 12:35 PM, DanteReign said:

What would your practice entail?

hmm a lot of kissing & licking. and also i like big feet on my face lol

Posted

No I’ve never had a partner with a foot fetish but one of my ex’s loved having her feet massaged. What I most enjoyed about doing it was after we came home from a night out she’d let me massage them and then pass out which allowed me to have my wicked way with them. 😈

I'd love to have foot fetish partners.