looking to try and make a foot fetish event soon!

WatchMe88

Posted

just testing the waters really since the lock down just wondering if people are still up for foot fetish events???

Posted

whilst on one hand - now is totally the time to try to learn and research things for long term thinking

on another - now is totally not the time

So. There already are foot fetish parties and events.  Largely speaking, the ones that work - those getting their feet worshipped tend to either be paid to be there, or are paid for mini sessions.

The ones that don't work, are any where there's hopes that non-pro women won't mind being objectified to fuck.   

The problem you have

1) nobody has any idea when lockdown will be lifted.  

2) nobody has any idea what restrictions will remain in place regarding things like gathering sizes.

3) hygiene is important at these parties anyway.   once lockdown is up, hygiene is gonna be through the roof.

4) don't expect those paying to rush straight back out especially if they *** an event will be cancelled, or that the lady they most want to meet might have to pull out or that they might fall sick and be unable to get a refund.  A lower turnout means lower revenue - be that in the *** made to pay overheads or the *** the ladies make.

I think foot fetish parties are amongst those we won't see back in 2020.

Posted

I am always up for foot fetish. But...safety first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

there are now foot fetish events back around the country

one in London last weekend - Midlands having a few... 

Scouse_hendo
Posted
9 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there are now foot fetish events back around the country

one in London last weekend - Midlands having a few... 

Where can I find access to these? I've googled it and can't find nothing mate 🤣

Posted

some things to google

London Foot Party

BossyPaw

Lady Carla

Feetwonders

Foot Fetish Party

Scouse_hendo
Posted
Nice one buddy thank you 👍 I did find a link for one in Leeds and manchester