Muzzle Reviews

FaggotCockwhore

FaggotCockwhore
Posted (edited)

I want to add a muzzle to my tiny collection of gear from this company on Etsy - Leatherimpressions, but the super low price for the "genuine leather" product is making me think twice.  It's a quarter of the price of the same thing from Mr. S Leather, which I understand is marked up a bit cuz of the name. Reviews are great on their products, but there are only 10 and none of them are for the muzzle I'm looking at.  Has anybody bought from them before? Any thoughts or impressions would be appreciated.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
External Link/s Removed
Posted

Etsy is very hit or miss on quality. I’m not sure what their return policy is, but I’d check into that before purchasing!

Posted

they can’t list something falsely.
Etsy pretty much always take the side of the customer too, so if you do have issues, offer to send it back in return for a refund. if they decline, report it.

• 2 weeks later...
FoxRevontulet
Posted

Ask what kind of leather they use. Some leathers are softer than others. Although nice they wear out easier. Thicker sturdier leather are better if its shaped like a puppy mask. But I like all types on ***rs. Sturdy for posture collars and soft for my everyday life outside the bedroom but still sturdy enough for a playful tug