Lush 3 reviews

jo****

Posted
Has anyone ever used this or a similar product? Have any ideas?
Posted
Used this lots of fun when out and about could also be used for long distance relationships
Posted
Used a couple of the lush products before. Really liked them and found them great.
Posted
Yep, they’re very good and the app is solid. I’ve bought a couple Lovense products for long distance partners, it’s gone great each time.
Posted
So the lovense lush 3 is great if you have a sensitive G-spot, it's great for public play but I have used it on some that aren't too sensitive and its OK but not the best and we have had to get the dolce and that has worked better so it all depends really. They are great toys though
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I have the lush 2 Butt plug, very powerful and great for long distance and no cutting out. 

Posted
I got some cheaper alternatives and they were shocking. I will hopefully get a lush soon to try it out. Unless someone here has a viable/cheaper alternative that actually works? (Remote or app driven but reliable)
Posted
Lush 3, ferrie and dom all great for long distance play and self play!
Posted
I’ve used three of their products. My favorite is the Nora. The app is easy to use for long distance partner play.
Posted
Own the lush 2 (very, very similar almost the same thing as 3) and domi, I personally find the brand to be superior to most other interactive toys
Posted
Cant say I have a lush 3 yet but I have used the lush 1 and 2 on a couple subs and have enjoyed its use. I have approximately 70% of their products and I have had positive results with all this far, all have worked well and have been worth the purchase. .
Posted
5 hours ago, missthickkris said:
Lush is amazing I have had all three Versions

Proof or it didnt happen!

(I'm kidding lol)

Posted
I’ve got the lush 3 and the ferri. I prefer the ferri as it’s more clit based whereas I don’t find the clit part of the 3 really does anything for me. Both in tandem is wonderful though
Posted
Lovense products barely last their warranty period. Don't buy from local adult stores, because without receipt you are SOL. I know a female that went thru 3 different ones in a year, and my max only lasted 3 uses. Nice idea, bad execution
Posted
I have to say in my experience they all work very reliably. Much better than the alternative wevibe by far
Posted
The lovesense brand is amazing! Great products for everyone!
Posted
I’ve had my lush for almost two years now. However their delivery time is excruciating. I bought one as a gift and it was delivered to the wrong address and I will say they were excellent at taking care of the issue in a timely manner. However is still took almost a month to receive. That’s honestly my only complaint with Lovense.
Posted
I have 3 Lovense products and my experience are:

Lush 3 - 1
It tent to disconect and it's pretty fragile. I've had to change the toy 3 times already and I would never buy it again. Instead I thing I will opt out for Dolce next time because it looks more solidly built.

Hush 2 - 5
The toy is very reliable & solidly build.

Ferri - 4
It's small, discrete, solidly built but it lose the connection from time to time.

The app - 4
Easy to use & secure, but the toys loose connection if set in the background, therefore is a huge battery drainer.

The customer help - 5
You need to provide evidence that the toy is faulty, but once you do it, and if is it not your fault, then the toy change is pretty quick.

The brand - 5
I like this brand and for sure I will continue to be their customer.

Amabile
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I have wanted one for a while, but haven’t taken the plunge. What’s the orgasm or edging actually feel like? Seems so different to a dildo of clit massager (obviously). Is it like impossible to not orgasm or twitch at the least? Such a hot idea
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Little late to the game ..but I’ll write my review for anyone that comes later. I have a lush 3 and a We-Vibe. The We-Vibe can be worn during sex.
Both are good Bluetooth toys. I feel the app is wayyyy better with the lush. The lush 3 is an odd shape. And I’ve never gotten off with it. I just use it for teasing. I use it inside me or outside pushed up against my clit.
The We-Vibe can only be worn inside.
The lush 3 also has the option for control “links” which are nice because you can set a timer for that person. And they don’t have to have the app. It also helps their phone multifunction better in my opinion.
Hope that helps
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
A sub of mine purchased a lovense lush 3, and tonight was the first time I've ever gotten to test one of them out! She is a few miles away from me and this was the perfect way to have fun the night before a meet. For over £100 it would seem like its not worth it, but considering it could potentially reach worldwide? That's enough of a selling point on its own! A gushing cum for her and the amazing feel of control from afar for me. A worthwhile purchase for those wanting long distance fun!