Foot stool or furniture

Posted

Does anyone enjoy being a foot Stool or acting like a piece of furniture? I  love to rest my feet on a sub whilst I get some work done or just pure relaxation. 

Posted

I have in the past. Ive been a stool while my Mistress applied makeup or fixed her hair. I've also enjoyed serving as a foot stool as she watched TV or texted/chatted in the phone with male suitors. I enjoy the degrading/*** of the act.

Posted

That sounds pretty cool actually. It’s a shame you’re on the other side of the world though x 

Posted

I would love to be your footstool! I would like to be lying on the floor while you put your barefeet on my face and rub them over me using my face to massage them x

Posted

Thank you Ebony Princess...I agree I wish we were closer, but if you ever cross the pond you have a place to sit. :-)

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love being a footstool being under ladys feet after a long day.

Posted

It can be fun from time to time.  There are many great uses for human furniture, I've been a chair, a table, a foot stool, a carpet... and much more

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to be a footstool for someone.  

• 4 years later...
Posted

I've spent many happy hours as a footrest and a rug - the experience is enhanced when you are ignored whilst the other person is doing something else.

• 11 months later...
Posted
I like being a foot rest feeling her warm soles covering my face.