Nails,needles and more! Yay or nay

Posted

It's me the original question poster. I appreciate everyone's feedback.

Re: the law.  We always have a concrete consensual agreement before we do anything. It's through both of our attorneys and notorized. Even having an addendum as to not being able to prosecute for  a  deviant sexual act  or treatment pertaining to it. (not  exact wording)

I  posted this conversation starter so that I could  chat/discussion/forum with like minded people the fets/ and or kinks that I love having done to me.

I really don't think this is a place for judgement. Right?

So, with that being said and not dragging law or judgement into it. 

Can I start this again. (one thing really pissed me off) and I don't think it was on this forum but someone posted that I could not possibly orgasm from ***. 

I politely explained about what neural pathways control which impulses to the brain and how *** and pleasure are wired similarly (layman's terms)

Now, I have had a couple Masters over the last 10 years.

The  first one introduced me to BDSM and some kinks and fets that I found out that I LOVED. Over the next 5 years with him as his slave (i know it's not the same but I use sub and slave together. Not meaning their the same but it's like having 2 personalities or roles in the masters life. So it works very well for me. (and them)

So sharps are my thing (*** included but just the drips and drops that flow from punctures. (i never start out with the thought of "Oh lets do *** play) That does not excite me. 

But when my tits are being nailed down. OMG now that IS orgasmic. 

I also love whipping with an emphasis on a sort of modified horse whip that I have made for me.

A little fire play rocks. (just some easy cigarette burns action usually on my nipples) 

I don't know if branding in the true sense of the word is taboo to all of you but I have had it done and plan on getting it more with the right person (i'm well educated and every medical aspect is covered)  I view my brands as being similar to tatoos and at the time with my master his ownership of me.

I hate spit, scat, etc. 

But I do love being *** fed cock and being made to *** down alot of cum. 

Speaking of choking belts are a favorite of mine.

Face smacking rocks too!

Tit hanging (i have very big tits)

So those are some of what I like and do.  Just want to discuss basically with others who enjoy it as much as I do.

Hope alot of folks join in. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

not exactly what i was hoping to get from this forum. its more like church and law school. holy shit!

Posted

now you've explained ***lover302, yes the more extreme appeals to me too

being *** fed cock and being made to *** down alot of cum absolutely

and choking with a belt mmm yes please

still looking for a proper strung up *** drawing whipping

would love some tit *** but my b cups are too small

Posted

i also wonder how big I'd have to be to undergo tit hanging or to have them nailed down? somehow I doubt my 38B are enough as appealing as this sounds

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm curious why breast and scrotum nailing is a thing but not much else.
Google Crucifixion rituals in the Philippines

Edited by Bons