Ice play/warm water

Arbeit

Posted (edited)

Hello to all kinksters
I'm pretty new to bdsm but have looked into it for a long while. My gf and I have tried some simple stuff and I'd like to try something new.
My idea is (oh yeah before I'm attacked, both me and my gf have a safe word and consent before trying anything) to have her tied up, face masked, blindfolded with earplugs to make her somewhat deaf. I have found information about all this and concluded that it is more common than i thought.
Now my question regards a couple things i wanted to do to her in this situation: it regards ice play and warm water play; what i basically want to do is insert in her vagina, alternating, bits of ice and warm water. Is it doable/ can it bring pleasure/ do you suggest to avoid doing so and why?
Oh and if I'm in the wrong section or something,my apologies! I'm new and i don't know how to orient myself yet (just joined the site, lol).
Thank you all, have a great day :)

Edited by Arbeit
Posted
Me and an ex have tried this before, she really liked it would say definitely give it a go provided you stick to the incredibly sensible rules you already stated you participate by!
Posted

Hi.. Sir and I have done something similar back in the day. If you have not tried before sometimes the lack of senses (hearing/sight) can just overwhelm..as the physical sensation of ice can be extreme once inside. But i guess depends on your partners thresholds. Larger pieces of ice can give very unpleasant burns apparently if they are left too long...so perhaps start with ice chips and see how that goes. Or have ice in your mouth while you give oral sex, letting some drop on your partner...followed by drinking something warm and continuing....so build up slowly in play so senses dont get overwhelmed first time. I love a cold experience personally...

Posted
19 hours ago, Matthew98 said:

Me and an ex have tried this before, she really liked it would say definitely give it a go provided you stick to the incredibly sensible rules you already stated you participate by!

Thank you for the reply! I think I'll give a go with a bit of ice, since I've read all over the net that putting water inside a girl's vagina can harm her bacterial life

And yep, always stick to those rules :D

Posted
17 hours ago, SubmissiveNix said:

Hi.. Sir and I have done something similar back in the day. If you have not tried before sometimes the lack of senses (hearing/sight) can just overwhelm..as the physical sensation of ice can be extreme once inside. But i guess depends on your partners thresholds. Larger pieces of ice can give very unpleasant burns apparently if they are left too long...so perhaps start with ice chips and see how that goes. Or have ice in your mouth while you give oral sex, letting some drop on your partner...followed by drinking something warm and continuing....so build up slowly in play so senses dont get overwhelmed first time. I love a cold experience personally...

Hi, SubmissiveNix, thank you a lot for your reply and your suggestions. 

I will talk with my gf about this and if we work it out we'll start off with small bits of ice and from there see if we like it.

Have a nice day!