"Tradition" and a closed mind.

Posted
On 5/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, HornyHolly said:

Hi Donnykinkster! I was wondering what Facebook group that you are a member of? I would love to be a part of it and I have some questions about how to start a new chapter in my life in the world of BDSM. I am very new to this scene and I would love to have your take on it. So can you please help me to better understand the inner workings of the BDSM community?

Hi, there are a few if you search. Over 40 and a deviant is the one this can't go on but as I say lots more 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

That sounds like a dare to me 😂.

but what about if its called a master/mistress slave relationship, history is full of slave rebellions, slaves escaping etc., and if you read Plautus' comedies these are full of slaves by their wits  turning the tables and controlling the dominants, perhaps that's what they mean by tradition the subs turning the tables lol

cautiousswitch
Posted
13 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

That sounds like a dare to me 😂.

Challenge accepted?

The internet has done much to increase the desire to play devil's advocate.

Posted
24 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

Challenge accepted?

The internet has done much to increase the desire to play devil's advocate.

It has indeed especially with all this extra time we have on out hands right now

Posted
On 5/10/2020 at 10:52 AM, Kymi said:

@eyemblacksheep interesting, because for your dungeon it would be a tradition, you just neglect to mention to applicants  that your dungeon isn't that old, reminds me of the news items quoting records for the weather-often neglecting to mention the measurement is from a recently opened weather station.

So @Donnykinkster op, it could still be a tradition of the site, or the dungeon, initiation rituals often are.

oh and I don't think that would be such a bad rule if it was on the bare, but then I'm a cane slut, might help keep nosey journalists out lol

I love the idea it keeping journals out of nosey people but what if you are not into the caine

Posted
7 hours ago, Charms said:

I love the idea it keeping journals out of nosey people but what if you are not into the caine

take me along with you & I'll take your 6 for you lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

take me along with you & I'll take your 6 for you lol

Im OK with a paddle. I prefer a third not a sting if you get me.

But I'd take you any were there's a dungeon so i don't have to go alone

Posted
8 hours ago, Charms said:

I love the idea it keeping journals out of nosey people but what if you are not into the cane

that's exactly the point.  And, for example this is an invented tradition.

And a lot of folk sometimes talk about 'old ways' and it's not really an old way, but just how their local club used to do things.