What is your weirdest kink?

Crimzin

Posted

Seriously we all got things that excites us, makes us horny........what makes you think shit I'm going to hell.

What is your weirdest kink?

Posted

pretending I'm a hooker and meeting dates on street corners

Posted

Taking out my sub shoppping dressed up as a kitten with a collar and chain, butt tail plug 🐺

Posted

At marks and Spencer’s or in the park

Posted

Werewolves 🤷🏻‍♀️🥵

Posted
14 minutes ago, SweetForbiddenFruits said:

Werewolves 🤷🏻‍♀️🥵

🐺🐺😈

Posted
42 minutes ago, SweetForbiddenFruits said:

Werewolves 🤷🏻‍♀️🥵

think I must have been bitten by one the amount of trouble I'm having shaving my legs, maybe I should just pretend I'm a werewolf bitch and look for my howling alpha 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Kymi said:

think I must have been bitten by one the amount of trouble I'm having shaving my legs, maybe I should just pretend I'm a werewolf bitch and look for my howling alpha 

Hahaha, I have to shave every two days (when I'm on my lady week I do give my skin a break and leave it to grow wilf, the feeling of that first shave after is amazing walk around like look I'm sexy again 🤣) I find hair conditioner a dream to shave with even better than shaving foam 😜 little tip for you there 

Norseprimal
Posted

I'm generally more sadist than masochist, however I've been accidentally bitten hard enough to draw *** in a couple of places and well let's just say it really did something for me

cautiousswitch
Posted

My kinks are pretty tame, but it's nice to see so many women who like werewolves.  Someone is doing a Red Ridinghood fantasy for my birthday.

Posted

Nothing gets me going more than a man in female lingerie. Especially chemises and baby dolls.

Posted
3 minutes ago, CheekyGit64 said:

Nothing gets me going more than a man in female lingerie. Especially chemises and baby dolls.

Interesting? Even your Dom ? It is it just for a partner? 

Posted

Kink wise; it's a definite requirement for my sub(s) , although I would love a future romantic partner who would dress up in lingerie for me.

Posted

I would be totally down for that anytime! Now if I could only find someone local that shares the same interests! That seems to be the common problem!

Posted

I absolutely love just about anything to do with sensory play

Posted

Eating food out of each other’s mouths 😂

Posted

My weirdest is the whole ***/*** thing. I love being the sub/slave! *** makes me orgasm. I know it sounds weird. But there ya go😊 I especially love having my tits nailed down and just about anything put down through my nipples, long pins,skewers or screws drilled Etc. Then he’ll whip those bitches until they’re that beautiful purple!
Whipping my tits till they’re purple! So that’s my kink. I’m SWF and really enjoy this lifestyle

Posted

@NailsPLZ that explains your name, if, or maybe when, I have the equipment that sounds like something I'd try as well

Posted
7 hours ago, SarahRose080 said:

Consentual non consent

yes, gets me everytime as well, variant on my faux ho games is to be bundled into vehicle and when I'm 'released' after use get a txt asking why I didn't show up as agreed

Kittykat19904
Posted

Fisting!!! I’d loved for girls and guys take turns fisting my pussy. I’d like to get fucked in my ass and my pussy fisted

Posted

Squirt!! I love the smell, the feel, and the taste! I’d bathe in it if I could. Also, it makes a great cocktail mixer ;)

ThinkingNaughty
Posted
On 5/18/2020 at 7:17 PM, SarahRose080 said:

Consentual non consent

This answer definitely does it for me.