Vore?

ma****

Posted

I have to ask. What's a Vore?

cautiousswitch
Posted

Vore in general has some appeal to my love of bondage.  Someone is struggling against something that is ultimately restraining them.  The moderator provided article distinguishes between soft vore and hard vore; soft is one gulp, hard is slower.  I would say that I prefer more of a medium vore.  Part of hard vore is that you are likely to see *** which I'm not really into.  But I do like the struggle which one gulp soft vore doesn't allow.

I have never heard of "same size" vore.  I can only assume from the name that the person/thing doing the swallowing is the same size as what is being consumed.  It's the sort of thing that you only see in cartoons done in one quick gulp, so it's not as appealing to me.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I wanna be really tiny when the woman eats me!

• 2 years later...
Realvorefanatic
Posted

I'm into Object Vore, the one that actually want to see objects (non- edible/ non- dangerous) getting swallowed (by women in my case) 

I don't feel anything for shrunken Vore, giantess Vore or any person on person or beast/ *** Vore. 

I like to see like a small marble slide down, sometimes even pushed down, so it will be swallowed. The reinsurance it's down from the person who swallowed it/all like telling where it is and will be, or let them click against each other by pushing on the stomach. That's what makes me go crazy.

Realvorefanatic
Posted

There should be threads for different types of Vore Fetishes or not?

• 4 months later...
FodderForGayBirds
Posted
On 6/5/2020 at 6:48 AM, cautiousswitch said:

Vore in general has some appeal to my love of bondage.  Someone is struggling against something that is ultimately restraining them.  The moderator provided article distinguishes between soft vore and hard vore; soft is one gulp, hard is slower.  I would say that I prefer more of a medium vore.  Part of hard vore is that you are likely to see *** which I'm not really into.  But I do like the struggle which one gulp soft vore doesn't allow.

I have never heard of "same size" vore.  I can only assume from the name that the person/thing doing the swallowing is the same size as what is being consumed.  It's the sort of thing that you only see in cartoons done in one quick gulp, so it's not as appealing to me.

It isn't always one gulp though. Same size can include being swallowed slower, partially cartoonist yet mainly with how the vore ignores realistic organ limitations. The throat may need multiple swallows, sometimes laborious, sometimes easy but not instant. The main difference besides just the absurdity of swallowing is the arousal of something bulging out the stomach massively. Not to mention, the cartoonist speed isn't the only thing that can be ignored, as there is the rush of possible fatality due to the stomach not being a survivable place. There is endosoma, which is without digestion, there is a soft digestion that is either ***less, pleasurable, or ***ful but not graphic, and then hard digestion is basically hard vore except you go in whole and the acids and stomach walls do the work. Hard vore is decidedly either basically fantasy raw cannibalism or eating a raw, live creature without the explicit need for limitations on the body that would normally shut down quickly if missing a limb or being chewed was actually occuring. Then there is cooking which is either verbatim fantasy cannibalism to the most graphic detail, or a silly cartoon where you can be baked into a pie with very few inbetweens. Vore as a whole is basically taking the nerves in your brain that involve craving food and/or fight or flight (Apex Preds, pred/prey Switches, or Prey), and crossing them to think eating something alive is hot, or being eaten is hot. Mix in any number of other kinks like Sadism/Masochism, Snuff, or protection, cuddling, possessiveness, bondage, feeding, other bodily kinks like gas from either end, scat, navels, asses, cocks, pecs/boobs, etc. And there is a frick ton of variations. Cock vore defies logic and makes your balls or bladder basically another stomach with cum instead of gonads that lead through many tubes to make cum over several steps and twists and turns, or instead of a sac that holds waste made from *** filtering excess water through your kidneys respectively. Anal vore is basically backwards ingestion, or some people like it as using a whole person as a dildo instead. I could go on forever about all sorts of stuff that can have varied degrees of realism or not because the whole thing is impossible anyways (and the stuff that's cooking or feeding yourself to a snake is illegal to even attempt for obvious reasons). Just like, it's not simple to explain everything, and it's not that complicated to realize why vore kinks exist even if the sources might not have had a kinky goal in mind in cartoons or old stories like Chronos eating his kids or the cyclops or hydra from Greek myths. It is a fascinating thing to explore because we were once part of a food chain like every other *** (and still are kind of despite our dominance over most of nature and overpopulation making human casualties by nature more dangerous to nature than man). So it only makes sense that traces of natural urges may develop in weird ways when society has things built that nature definitely didn't intend to escalate as much as it has. Plus there is that parasite that affects rats and hyenas to be easier prey to cats through mind manipulations, and lions eat humans and hyenas naturally, and humans have had pet cats for eons. So some of the vore prey may have said parasites in them. Also might explain crazy cat ladies, except the brain chemistry change there is decidedly less kinky and more obsession with the ***. Regardless, more attraction to a predatory cat that would help spread the parasite.

FodderForGayBirds
Posted
On 12/24/2022 at 1:34 AM, Realvorefanatic said:

There should be threads for different types of Vore Fetishes or not?

I agree, there should. I am new to this site though, so I may have a learning curve in figuring this out.

FodderForGayBirds
Posted
On 6/4/2020 at 2:37 PM, manchester384 said:

Hi, anyone else into same size vore?

I am. Very much so. The stomach expanding to a large size and the greedy ingestion of someone who should by no means fit inside the predator is so hot. I would be dinner for a pred like that so gladly. What sort of things do you like in same size vore?

FodderForGayBirds
Posted
On 12/24/2022 at 1:31 AM, Realvorefanatic said:

I'm into Object Vore, the one that actually want to see objects (non- edible/ non- dangerous) getting swallowed (by women in my case) 

I don't feel anything for shrunken Vore, giantess Vore or any person on person or beast/ *** Vore. 

I like to see like a small marble slide down, sometimes even pushed down, so it will be swallowed. The reinsurance it's down from the person who swallowed it/all like telling where it is and will be, or let them click against each other by pushing on the stomach. That's what makes me go crazy.

Sexual Pica basically. Object vore is definitely something that can be as you described, all the way to swallowing a whole fridge. But from what I can guess, you enjoy the smaller objects filling your gut. It makes sense to me. It makes sense that there are people who like Inanimate objects inside them, and people who want living things inside them. I guess the two are similar enough in the ingestion and stomach sensation sense, but object vore seems more sensual towards what amounts to something you don't need permission to eat but feels so unlike regular food and isn't regular food, and makes special sounds and sensations that feel wrong but ultimately don't do real harm. While any vore involving living beings is kind of like it's actually real food by the definition that it is organic and digestible and a natural thing that a predator does in nature to some extent, but is also the darker side of nature and would be taboo on many fronts, with the only safe, unharmful sides being logic defying fabrications of what a stomach really would do, let alone the physics of how it would never work.

• 8 months later...
Squirrely-Amazing
Posted

Defiantly size play for sure Giantess / Tinies