Electro stim - tens machine?

Posted

Yep! I got a tens for my back and have used it... elsewhere. The nice thing about these units is when you turn them on, they start at a very low setting and then you can crank up the intensity.

Posted

Yes i have a tens after a car accident and have used it on women before. Its all about the settings not the attachments

Posted

Yes i use one all the time. The trick is to go for one of the home therapy ones that have multiple settings as you will see you will get a lot of choices including nice or nasty.

Avoid the medical grade ones that have just a power and pulse regulator as they are not even nearly half as fun as the aforementioned and you can actually injure yourself with one of them. 
You will get one from the likes of amazon for about 30 english 
Also another advantage to using the home therapy ones is by enlarge the vast majority of them now are rechargeable (you will need to put a 9v battery in a medical one) via usb or charger. 

Attachments wise its really easy to make your own once you have the unit. They usually come with three sets of leads and if you take one of the twin leads and chop off the ends that connect to the pads its then just a case of attaching those wires to two things that will contact your skin (like for instance a bulldog clip) 

Hope that helps if you want any advice feel free to send me a direct message. 

Posted

Thanks. Most I have seen have like 8 different methods like manipulation, acupuncture, cupping, weight reducing etc with 10 intensity levels. Would something like this with multiple methods be the right one?

Posted
16 minutes ago, VitaminC said:

Thanks. Most I have seen have like 8 different methods like manipulation, acupuncture, cupping, weight reducing etc with 10 intensity levels. Would something like this with multiple methods be the right one?

yes that is exactly what you are looking for 

Posted
58 minutes ago, VitaminC said:

i private messaged you if there is any advice you need feel free to ask :)