New Chastity cage

TemptressM

Posted

So one of my online subs is into chastity and she(he) told me about this new one called cellmate that I can control with an app on my phone.  My question is has anyone used it or had any problems with it?

I am a little dubious because there does not seem to be an emergency get out.   My subs safety is always my No1 concern and because I am miles and miles away from her it concerns me a little. 

Any help is appreciated,  thanks in advance. 

LittleStar13
Posted

Haven't tried it! But props to you for keeping safety first!! Gonna follow this as I'm curious now as well. 🤔

Posted
4 minutes ago, MissStar-13 said:

Haven't tried it! But props to you for keeping safety first!! Gonna follow this as I'm curious now as well. 🤔

Thanks,  I feel like this could be a can of worms to be honest with you , all the scammer and blackmail fakes around getting there hands on desperate subs trying to please.  but I really would like some sound advice on it.

Posted

This sounds like such a fascinating idea if it works! I have no experience for this particular device. However, I did want to mention my experience with an Bluetooth app-controlled vibrator. I have a We-vibe and those products are supposed to be able to pair from anywhere around the world via the app and Bluetooth. I would say in a single hour or hour and a half session, it drops about 5 times and we both have to reconnect. Now it takes two seconds to reconnect but it does interrupt the moment. This may all seem off topic... but my point is, I would be concerned about the Bluetooth connection dropping on the chastity device and what that could mean for it. Maybe this would have no effect, but it could be something that might be helpful to investigate on as well. 

From the few things I’ve read about the device, it sounds like once the timer is set, it’s set until the time is over. Like you, that concerns me. I’m interested to see if anyone else has insights on this device. 

Posted

Cellmate developed a fault the other day where the app updated and wouldn't release the lock - so, while a great idea... be careful

Posted
11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Cellmate developed a fault the other day where the app updated and wouldn't release the lock - so, while a great idea... be careful

Oh really,  see that is what scares me,  I did speak to someone on the web site about it,  the time feature is for subs to do themselves,  the other feature is where they lock up and the only person that can unlock it is there Keyholder.  If something happens and they cannot get in touch with there key holder they can send a message to the developer (a Female Dominant as far as I believe) stating your emergency but its stated that it could be days before it happens.  

I understand about it not being made easy for them to get out, but I do believe an emergency should be in place for health reasons. 

13 hours ago, Jinxy said:

This sounds like such a fascinating idea if it works! I have no experience for this particular device. However, I did want to mention my experience with an Bluetooth app-controlled vibrator. I have a We-vibe and those products are supposed to be able to pair from anywhere around the world via the app and Bluetooth. I would say in a single hour or hour and a half session, it drops about 5 times and we both have to reconnect. Now it takes two seconds to reconnect but it does interrupt the moment. This may all seem off topic... but my point is, I would be concerned about the Bluetooth connection dropping on the chastity device and what that could mean for it. Maybe this would have no effect, but it could be something that might be helpful to investigate on as well. 

Yes I have used Lovense the hush with my sub and yes it can cut off at the most horrible of times but in saying that,  its actually quite amazing knowing you can be thousands of miles away yet control someones toy. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, TemptressM said:

Oh really,  see that is what scares me,  I did speak to someone on the web site about it,  the time feature is for subs to do themselves,  the other feature is where they lock up and the only person that can unlock it is there Keyholder.  If something happens and they cannot get in touch with there key holder they can send a message to the developer (a Female Dominant as far as I believe) stating your emergency but its stated that it could be days before it happens.  

I understand about it not being made easy for them to get out, but I do believe an emergency should be in place for health reasons. 

Yes I have used Lovense the hush with my sub and yes it can cut off at the most horrible of times but in saying that,  its actually quite amazing knowing you can be thousands of miles away yet control someones toy. 

Agreed to both points. Technology is making is so much easier to play and have fun no matter the distance. It just is in terms of safety that it becomes a concern for malfunctions. Hope they keep working on improving the connection but until then I enjoy it all the same!

Posted

Yes safety has to come first over fun 

Posted

I've tried the first gen, named Qiui before cellmate got the name stamped on them... I couldn't find a emergency out. But! the Kh only gives permission of unlocking in the app. it won't just open and drop off, the wearer has to enter the app and open the lock too, physically opening the lock is tracked on the app, so you could give permission and if they uses before you want, you'll know they've cheated?
the shape and size of rings was awful for me, awesome idea imo but didn't really didnt sit well on me and I gave it up

Posted

I've tried the first gen, named Qiui before cellmate got the name stamped on them... I couldn't find a emergency out. But! the Kh only gives permission of unlocking in the app. it won't just open and drop off, the wearer has to enter the app and open the lock too, physically opening the lock is tracked on the app, so you could give permission and if they uses before you want, you'll know they've cheated?
the shape and size of rings was awful for me, awesome idea imo but didn't really didnt sit well on me and I gave it up

Posted

I’ve seen it as well and been curious about it.

Posted

Best way for safety. Keys in a large bottle of water in the freezer. If you need out a few hours will have you out😀

Posted
22 minutes ago, AS073 said:

Best way for safety. Keys in a large bottle of water in the freezer. If you need out a few hours will have you out😀

Yes I get them to do this quite often.  This isnt for me but for my sub.  They are buying it anyway this is whether I take control if it or not and if I don't feel safe enough using it I won't.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I got one. The app is badly translate and you need to do some tests before to learn how to use it. But you can deny a liberation request and saw the notification which says that the owner deny it is very hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Waitingtoserve
Posted

The cellmates server was hacked and no one could unlock. The manufacturer had to divulge that it can be opened easily with a screwdriver

you could send her a small lock that has a 4 digit combination and only you know the combination

Once removed she can reset the combination on web cam and show you without looking so that only you know and lock it and scramble the  digits 

otherwise a real belt like forever by access denied or anything from mature metal pretty expensive for the real deal

leave extra key with her in breakable clear case that you sign with a pen that can write on hard plastic. Then you’ll know whether or not the key ever had to be used 

the idea of being locked in chastity with a devious key holder is certainly at the top of my list

good luck finding the right solution