New to Chasity

Posted
Cage is quite bulky and I’m worried it will be noticeable if my clothes are too tight, can anyone recommend a discreet cage?
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations, but no external links thank you. 

Posted
Buy the one from Amazon. Its cheap and affordable. Its about 0.8 inch light weight plastic .. takes time to get used to it. Smaller the cage , the less bulge it is ..
Posted
Have worn two different cages in my time one of them quite a bulky plastic one and the other a smaller metal one - neither have shown through my clothes, which is generally jeans or shorts.
However if you want some good advice pages and a wide range of different cages at affordable prices I can recommend House Of Denial
The choice of cage though needs to be yours based on your style
Posted
I’ve got a cobra style cage from eBay. Lots of people sell them cheaply as they can be 3D printed. I find it very comfy and can’t tell you’re wearing it through clothes.

I have the comfort size, which easier to put on than some of the smaller ones. There is some room to grow but i find it kinda hot being able to get a small semi but not being able to sort it ;)
Posted
OP a word of warning - be very careful when it comes to buying cheap knock off items from Amazon and ebay - they can be good but because they are cheap can be poorly constructed which can lead to many problems you don't want, so pay attention to reviews and feedback about individual sellers.
Sites like House Of Denial, House Of Chastity and Lock The Cock are all reputable and offer good quality items at relatively affordable prices.
I can't emphasise enough the importance of measuring correctly and finding the right fit for you - both too tight and too loose can cause all kinds of problems, some of them potentially leading to long term issues you really don't want - likewise taking it slowly when you first try it, don't jump to wearing one for long periods until you are sure about fit and comfort.
Posted
Wholly recommend the Kink3d cages. They're pricey, but they're a comfortable fit for an off-the-shelf device. Make sure to size correctly to avoid an ill fit. If you're not wanting to take the plunge on a brand new cage from them, they also have a reddit where people sell or trade their cages that may be useful for you.