Reliable Chastity Cage

Th****

Posted
Greetings all! I have always been fascinated by chastity play. Over time, I have purchased a variety of different types of cages, plastic to metal, medium to small to a couple that make one almost non existent! šŸ¤£ but my trouble is, I have yet to own one that stays in place reliably. I would love to experience the feeling of being locked and under the control of my key holder as to when I am allowed release. But the longest Iā€™ve had a cage stay on is at most two days. One part of me always slips out, regardless of what size ring or type I have. Recently I bought a harness to attach to the cage which seems to hold it snug to my body. (Just hooked it up today) We shall see. But does anyone have any other advice for this problem. I want this to work.
Posted
Look up the metal nub v4. Youā€™re not getting out of it
Posted
A piercing is the only way to secure a device 100%. Neosteel is the most secure device available although at Ā£600+ it's not cheap.
Mistress_Lascivious
Posted

My favorite is the birdlocked design. It is suitable for long-term wear and there is no slipping out. It can be purchased online from a variety of sites.
Posted
I agree with the harness/belt and other great suggestions here, I might also recommend a sounding cage with a harness can be extremely secure, but maybe not something you would want to wear for days on end.
Posted
Mmm. Sounds interesting. I'm straight, but just added a little twinkie ***sluts to my collection. What's the most uncomfortable?
Posted
Hey! Thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate it! The harness made all the difference. Really held things in place. My only complaint for comfort sake was how it held so tight to my body that the cylinder lock are tended to dig into my tummy when sitting upright. Honestly, that is probably more a result of the fact that I could lose a few pounds. šŸ˜‚ While itā€™s not a huge dynamic for me on a regular basis, I might start another thread on chastity play. Seems like something that hasnā€™t been covered a lot. Peace yā€™all šŸ˜Š āœŒļø