Training of my slave. Part 5. The cage. A week-end to remember !

MGVelvet

MGVelvet
Posted

This series deals with both the training of my slave and the special arrangement, in parallel, of a separate room (you could call it a dungeon, but I don't like this term).
You need to imagine an empty space, and each story will see appear a new object.
Part 1: Sofa
Part 2: Large wooden table
Part 3: Bonds of attachment
Part 4 : A set of dildos

---

Friday night!

It's finally the weekend and it's going to be a special one for you.
You're on all fours in the doorway of our room.
Your collar around your neck. Leash attached.
Black lingerie.
But this time you won't enter the room as usual.
You won't come in to me on your own, like the perfect submissive bitch you're becoming, a bitch who wants everything that's going to happen to her.
This time I've blindfolded you and I'm holding the leash.
I *** you to walk behind me. Fast enough to make it uncomfortable for you.
We stop.
Don't move!
I take the leash off.
I order you to move forward one meter.
And I give the signal by slapping you hard on your bottom.
- Keep your hands and knees up as you move forward.
- That's it. Keep still!
I remove your blindfold and you find out you're inside a nice steel cage. A cage that's longer than it is high, forcing you to either lie down or sit a bit bent, the latter being far less comfortable.
The cage has many options, which you'll discover over the course of the weekend.
The first surprise is that the front of the cage opens to allow you to put your head through and then closes to lock it at any height wanted.
The top of the cage opens and I can grab you by the hair, push you forward and wedge your head into the bottom of the cage, your forehead touching the floor.
I place a bar across the cage to hold your ass up, offered.
The position is both humiliating and uncomfortable.
You can't see a damn thing.
- It's going to be a special weekend. There won't be a new toy for the whole week-end, but there will be one every session if I want it or need it.
Yes because there will be sessions. I have decided, you'll be locked up all weekend. That means our room will get furnished much faster.
Also be informed that you'll have to beg and pay for anything you might need. You'll have to pay for food. Water too, of course. A slave has to earn everything she needs. Access to the toilet. It'll be very expensive, of course.  Well a slut like you will be happy to pay her Master, I know that. But I will make it hard.
About making it hard, I will switch off the lights now and keep myself busy for a bit.
I'll see you later.
That leaves you plenty of time to think about what you have to go through, what I will *** you to do for just water.
Think about who you are. What defines you. What you are ? Who you belong to ? Are you my slave, a mere object for my pleasure.
ok enough talk, I'll leave you for a while, but first let me take some photos to share them on the internet. I want everyone to know what a massive slut you are!
And while I'm saying that, I'm going to come up behind you and check what I already know. You're soaking wet.
It's going to be a great weekend.

wh****
Posted
Great start. More please. MUCH MORE.