Training of my slave - part 4 - Suction based dildo

MGVelvet

Posted

Enter, slave.

And here you are, crawling into our room.
I'm sitting on the sofa with a nice surprise for you.

Come here, you bitch!

And you obey with a clearly articulated yes, Master. You're learning and it makes me proud.
I command you to stand up and undress for me when you arrive. Tribute to Exotica, the music in the background is Leonard Cohen.
You perform a sensual striptease. I grab you by the hips, turn you around and *** you to keep dancing while I position your ass against my erection. It's more of a wave than a dance, but you give me a hard-on and I want to take you.

But a Master must have self-control.

On your knees slave.

Yes Master

Here's our new toy

I'm handing you a large dildo.
I can't tell exactly if your look, at this point, is one of relief or despite.

Suck it, bitch, like it's my cock.

You take it with your head down. Like a slave full of deference to her Master.
You look me in the eyes as you begin to wankk it between your breasts.
You bite your lips.
You let your saliva run over the tip of the dildo and swallow it in your mouth as if you hadn't swallowed a cock for a month.
Suck bitch. Lick, spit, suck. Shove it down your throat.
I watch you while I touch myself for a few minutes.

Put the suction cup dildo on the floor. Take it in your ass.

I don?t need to tell you again. 10 seconds later the dildo is in and you're moving in and out.
I pull out the second dildo in the set. A bigger one. You didn't notice that there wasn't just one, it seems.
This time your look seems pleasantly surprised.

Lick it, you bitch. Until it's well lubricated.

I can see it's harder when I *** you to put the whole thing in your mouth. You manage it, but at the cost of a few tears in your eyes.
But you know how much I love to see your face ruined, covered in spit, saliva, cum or mascara.

Up your ass now that you've warmed up.
I watch you come and go, holding your leash.
You're about to explode and I can see your hands going to your sex.

Stop right there slave. If you explode, it'll be several hours in the cage. Get up slowly and leave the dildo. Lie on your stomach! Now!

I'll put my foot on your cheek. You can't explode. Who do you think you are?
I take out the last dildo. A size that's starting to look a little less sensible.
I place it on the floor in front of your head.

I want to see it disappear. You have a minute to warm up.

And you don't waste a second, licking it like a bitch, sucking it deeper and deeper.

5 ... 4 ...

I don't have to go any further, I see him disappearing and I see you struggling. You stand up and spit and cough.

Again you dirty bitch!

And I make you come and go on the dildo, which becomes shiny. The floor also gets your spit.

And again

And when you've got the whole dildo in your mouth, I put my foot on your neck.
You try to struggle.
But I hold your head for a few seconds.
When I release you, you take a few seconds to let the saliva flow, to catch your breath, but you come back with your mouth open and swallow it all.

I was hoping this would teach you a lesson about wanting to explode without permission. But you're such a bitch that nothing can stop you, it seems. Take it in the ass!

Yes, Master!

You begin to move in and out.
I'm circling you.

I want to see it all the way inside you, you know that. I'm beginning to lose my patience.

New moans and this time I see you've taken it completely.

Good girl!

I see you coming and going and I know that only *** is keeping you from exploding.

Go on. Take it, but hold back.

I give you this last command just inches from your face. 2 slaps

Yes, Master. Sorry, Master.

Open your mouth.

Yes Master, spit in your mouth!

You come and go, faster on the dildo.
I go behind your back and push on your shoulders.
Until your ass touches the floor. I keep pressing, pushing and holding you like this.

Thank you, Master.

I take the leash and lead you over to the table.
I take you by the hair and *** you to stand up. I put your hands in the cuffs. Your head is on the table. You're folded in 2, your ass is on display.
I undress myself.
I look at your well-dilated ass.

I position my sex and penetrate you with ease.
I grab your hips and squeeze hard as I fuck you faster and faster, harder and harder.
I feel my pleasure coming.
I let go of your hips to knead and spank you.
But I keep coming and going, faster and harder.
I grab your hair and pull it back so you can see me in the mirror facing us.
I explode. Long and hard. I fill you until I pull out. My cum starts running down your thighs.

You can explode now, bitch.

Your hands are still tied. But I see you move your feet closer so you can rub your thighs together.
You're so ready, it takes less than 30 seconds for me to hear you.

What kind of bitch does that? Getting fucked and exploding without even needing her hands while my white drips from her ass.