Creativity

LexisRage

Posted
50 minutes ago, Thebian said:

Good point @TammyNatalia how did I forget clothes pegs? omg.

Wanted to add in here if you find clothes pegs too tight as they are no worries. Get the older style ones that you can split into two sticks/peg sides and one spring.

Then just pull the Jaws of the spring apart until you have stretched it to fit your comfort level.

Reinsert the two wooden /plastic pieces and voila hard core looking pegs but with out the ouch.

If you are a serious masochist you can use the same theory to tighten them as well.
Enjoy! 😁 👍

Yes, some very good points there, but don't forget sticking plasters   They can be pulled off at a moments notice......ouch!

I don't actually use these on myself though, I just thought they might make a nice economical alternative.  Lol

Posted

The amount of times iv'e taken kinksters in the UK in to the likes of Wilko's etc and said go in with a perverted eye on every household item you can see in there, and just think, that £1 wooden item is doing the same job as something costing you £40 plus in a fet related shop.  It's what you do with it and not it's aesthetic look that counts.

That and discovering through my earlier work we had a leather merchants in town, how many things i bespoke made with the right tools for 1/4 of the price and less at times.

Posted
1 hour ago, smeagol said:

It's what you do with it and not it's aesthetic look that counts.

Aesthetics are an easy fix.  Just braid a little black leather around the handle.

Posted

I did the chopstick thing, but shortened them down to a more manageable size, and use tiny little bands for tension. Works a charm ^^

Posted

Another idea, (don't know if this has been mentioned) is you can make a cane from garden bamboo sticks, or just tie some twigs together to make a birch.  Don't need to purchase one.  

Posted

They dont call it Dom(me) Depot for nothing 😁  Go to the orange store & walk around. ***t stir sticks, rope, zip ties, cord, tape,.plastic wrap, brushes, fans, burlap, hooks, eye bolts, s-hooks, wench, chain of various thicknesses, 

Dillar tree can be kinky if you let your brain go there. 

• 11 months later...
Posted

I bought an Acacia chopping board with a handle originally for spray ***ting miniatures but bought another to act as a paddle and it works !! Bull dog clips are another good one or the humble cloths peg
but unfortunately no room for adjusting.
For the sadist there’s lots of things you can purchase from hardware/garden places as well as your local supermarket!