Creativity

LexisRage

Posted

So I've spent most of my life in what society considers poverty, and I've learned when you aren't able to buy the fancy toys and gizmos BDSM related, you can still get the same effects from random, household items.

Nipple clamps - Use two unsharpened pencils and rubber bands. You can only adjust them so much, but it works.

Hair Conditioner acts as pretty good lube in a pinch.

Knotting old pairs of pants together and slipping them underneath a bed can make effective Spread Eagle restraints.

A DS stylus pen is just the right size to fit into most urethras....

My best advice to anyone new to the scene is take it all in. Enjoy the freedom of creativity, and experiment with everything. But yeah, I just wanted to share a few of these things, and see if anyone else has interesting, creative ideas for a pinch. So, anyone?

Posted

Wooden spoons and ping pong bats make effective paddles 👍🏻

Posted

Recycled chopsticks from a takeaway and a couple of elastic bands can be nice and ***ful.

Posted

there's a whole drawer full of potential impact toys in your kitchen also

Posted

Elastic bands stretched between finger and thumb, like a mini catapult and held close to buttocks on release, makes a delightful sting. Different bands, different effects.

Posted

Bulldog clips (binder claips) are good for use as clamps, nipples or clip

Posted

Posted

Dangling or dragging the tassle of a curtain tie-back across shoulders, nipples, breasts, inner thighs is electifying...or use a ***tbrush very lightly.

Posted
2 hours ago, Curvykate said:

Wooden spoons and ping pong bats make effective paddles 👍🏻

not to mention having secondary use of a light game of ping pong with a male subs providing the balls

Posted
1 hour ago, luvablenut said:

one of my personal favourites too, from the receiving end of course so I'd happily vouch for this

Posted
20 minutes ago, Kymi said:

not to mention having secondary use of a light game of ping pong with a male subs providing the balls

🤣 Imaginative!

Posted

I often also joke about the kink implements in £1 stores.

Posted

The term we always used for these everyday items used in unique kinky ways is "pervertables". Haha.

Posted

Of course also.  I once turned up to a discussion group which was a "show and tell" of talk us through your favourite toy.

The host (who wasn't trying to cop out, it was in her dungeon she could have ran down stairs and picked up anything) just kinda smiled when she showed off her favourite implement..... her hands.

Posted
2 hours ago, Cade said:

The term we always used for these everyday items used in unique kinky ways is "pervertables". Haha.

Pervertables. That just made my day. xD

Posted

I really like the way you express yourself LexisRage. Name is cool too.

Posted

Also nice trick if your into knife play or curious if you have a cake slice or a metal fish slice or burger flipper just put it in the freezer. Gives off the sensation of being cut but it’s completely blunt objects

Posted

Office items to use: a nice, thin wooden/metal ruler for a stingy sensation, binder clips on the nipples/clit, extension cords/USB cable as makeshift restraints... You'll never go into your home office the same...

Posted

Don't forget hot wax from a soft candle and an ice cube.  Oh, and the fun that can be had with feathers!

Posted
38 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

Don't forget hot wax from a soft candle and an ice cube.  Oh, and the fun that can be had with feathers!

I wouldn't recommend normal candles.

Soy candles are best but definitely candles designed for wax play anyway.

Posted

Definitely, do not use standard paraffin candles!  The wax is way too hot.  Look for candles with wax that can be easily molded with your fingers.  These can usually be found in the home decor sections of most larger stores.

Posted

Fly squat - Great stingy spanker.

Find a riding school and ask if they have any second hand crops for sale. - They will be nice and broken in.

Small wood working clamps (plastic, adjustable) - Make great extreme play nipple clamps.

On the office supply front - large paper clips are good for light nipple play.

• 1 month later...
Posted

You could use old clothes pegs for nipple clamps, if you have any, or plasters to stick on the nipples ready for tearing off, etc ..

Posted

Good point @TammyNatalia how did I forget clothes pegs? omg.

Wanted to add in here if you find clothes pegs too tight as they are no worries. Get the older style ones that you can split into two sticks/peg sides and one spring.

Then just pull the Jaws of the spring apart until you have stretched it to fit your comfort level.

Reinsert the two wooden /plastic pieces and voila hard core looking pegs but with out the ouch.

If you are a serious masochist you can use the same theory to tighten them as well.
Enjoy! 😁 👍