Coitus A Unda & Hedonistic Sensualists

Su****

Posted

I was with a playmate the other day having a session at there house.

She had invited me over for lunch at a restaurant, and had already told me over the phone that they wanted me. Upon them asking if I could come over for a bit and hangout at there place, she talks to me about being a sensualist & hedonistic, and how they prefer pleasure and sensational feelings of intimacy over feeling *** or restraint. Essentially to summarize everything for post purposes, we had a couple drinks, talked about what our kinks and fetishes were, and decided on having some vanilla sex, but with a twist. After our session in the bed, us cleaning each other, and some aftercare time. She notices that I'm still hard and having not been fully dressed yet, she asks in a quiet tone, "may I take a shower with you Master?"

Normally I just take a shower at my own residency. But seeing her willingness and adamancy, feeling her want to touch my body and figure even more before I leave, and might never come back after having finally met in person, I say, "yes darling, we may take a shower together." After our shower, washing each other thoroughly and not missing a single part. I started to wonder about people who are hedonistic here within my FET community and whether or not taking a shower enhances the sensualism they receive for them.

On a scale of 1-10 how pleasurable is it?
Do you have any experiences you can share?

Posted

I don’t actually have any experience with taking showers with lovers personally , but as a sensualist myself I can say the idea is very appealing. A shower is typically a relaxing cool down after sex (or any strenuous activity), but incorporating it as a continuation of intimacy and a source for another kind of pleasure is definitely a selling point to hedonists and sensualists.

Posted

I love it, washing and being washed. But my state of mind plays a part as well. I’ve only done it with 2 people, I feel it was more meaningful to them (at least at that point of time). I would say easily an 8-10. I also find it very romantic especially if you’ve had a rough day and someone washes you, it’s can also be fun in a playful manner and make people more comfortable with each other

Posted

I also love to share my experiences in the shower before playing and having fun

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

@tiny113 Thank you for sharing your comment and liking this post. 💙