The Fun has Just Begun: Part 1

Jinxy

Posted

This is my first attempt ever writing something like this so feedback is appreciated! I wasn't sure how big of a story I was allowed to post at once so I'm breaking it up and seeing if that works and testing for format. Hope you like it!

The Fun has Just Begun: Part One

“Babygirl, come in here.” 

She heard Sir call from the bedroom. Putting down what she was working on, she made her way toward their room. Upon entering, she saw Sir sitting in a chair by the end of the bed, positioned so he faced the door. He looked commanding sitting there, still wearing the gray dress shirt and black pants he came home from work in, the sleeves of the shirt now rolled up to his elbows. She couldn’t help but be completely focused on him and anticipating the fun he had in store for her this time. 

“Today, I’m going to have you do the work. I want you to come over here and straddle my thigh, facing me.”

“Yes, Sir.” She eagerly answered. His voice resonated through her, causing a slight shiver. Her body already flooding with excitement as she made her way over. Placing her hands on his chest for balance, she lowered herself onto his thigh. Her nakedness, the “uniform” for when she was at home, provided no barrier between the coarser material of Sir’s pants and her core. 

Sir’s hands came up to rest on her hips. Holding her steady as he gave her further instructions. “Good girl. Your goal for right now is to start grinding your sweet pussy on my thigh until I can feel you soaking my pants with your juices. Do you think you can manage that?”

“Yes, Sir. I don’t think that should be a problem.” One corner of her mouth lifted in a smile, knowing whenever Sir was involved, her pussy didn’t take much to get turned on. 

Lifting up a bit, she readjusted herself so she could feel her clit pressed tight to his leg. She started to move her hips, slowly, back and forth. The drag of the material over her clit. The pressure of his thigh against her. Both sending pleasure racing through her as she continued to rock.

Sir leaned in for a kiss. Just a quick peck to start, before coming back to tease and nibble on her lips. Her mouth opening in a soft sigh of invitation, wanting one of his deep, drugging kisses. 

“Please kiss me, Sir.” Her voice breathless with need. 

Smirking, Sir replied, “Didn’t I just give you one?”

“Yes, Sir. But not one of your deep ones that only you know how to give!” Smiling widely and fluttering her eyelashes, she tried to project the picture of innocence. 

Snorting out a laugh, Sir shook his head. “Cheeky little imp. Why don’t you see if you can make me.”

Posted

Definitely more please Jinxy! 🤩

Posted

Brill my friend, I look forward to the next part but please, a little more 😊😊

Posted

Loved this!

Great opening, builds the tension. 

Just enough description to build a picture but not too much that it feels "yours" (not sure how to explain that properly. Rather than feel like I'm watching a story unfold, I feel like I'm in it kinda thing)

Length wise, maybe a tad longer but otherwise, perfect!

Posted

Great start Jinxy. Love how into the scene the reader can get. You’re allowed to do longer posts and I believe it may be somewhere in the forum rules.

Posted
7 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Loved this!

Great opening, builds the tension. 

Just enough description to build a picture but not too much that it feels "yours" (not sure how to explain that properly. Rather than feel like I'm watching a story unfold, I feel like I'm in it kinda thing)

Length wise, maybe a tad longer but otherwise, perfect!

I think I know what you mean! I wanted people to be able to picture themselves in place of whatever role. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Leisa said:

Great start Jinxy. Love how into the scene the reader can get. You’re allowed to do longer posts and I believe it may be somewhere in the forum rules.

Thank you! I found that out after I had already posted haha. It stinks because I think it flows better as one piece but good to know for next time!

Posted

Jinxy! I just read it! I thought it was verry good! fr a 1st attempt! Not a critic,but I do like readin thi kinda lit! LOL! Beats 50 Shades! hands down! My opinon!LOL! Keep  it upp! and yu'll keep us upp!LOL!