Blocking but

Posted

I put someone on blocking and ignoring list but I still could see his annoying post? 
how could that be possible ?? 

Posted

Blocking only prevents the viewing of profiles and the sending of messages. No need to thank me, always happy to help 😁

Posted

No control over your news feed apparently. Pkus bad luck. Killer combo.

Posted

17 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I put someone on blocking and ignoring list but I still could see his annoying post? 
how could that be possible ?? 

He he he😅ha ha🤓Lol

Posted

When so many people are of the same opinion that’s probably the time to look within!! 🤔

Posted

Blocking someone used to obscure their posts too. There used to be an option to read the post.

Not needed to block anyone who posts on the forum for a while now though so Idk.

Posted

You just have to find a way to look past their posts and move on with the things you do want to read. It only becomes annoying when you cant find a way to mock them in your mind.

Posted

Fyi  @SirGreen he's talking about me, he blocked me a few weeks ago and has a couple of times now posted comments with the intention of having a dig, rather than you know, be a man 😂😂hence my reply. Its the sort of thing a 5 year old does. 

Posted

So go on then Severus, which of my MANY posts is annoying and why? Let's debate as MEN do. I do enjoy a good chat 😊

Posted
12 hours ago, kink0 said:

No control over your news feed apparently. Pkus bad luck. Killer combo.

I know that, It’s weird as I only select women for news feed... 

Posted
5 hours ago, Spanksy said:

When so many people are of the same opinion that’s probably the time to look within!! 🤔

Where is the technical explanation on there? 🤦‍♂️

Posted (edited)

This wasn't about a technical explanation though was it? It was about trying again to have a Pop like you did last week, the one you ignored when shock,horror I defended my posistion. You could easily message a mod for the Info you need yet you didn't. I have answered your question for you so no need to ask Spanksy. So i ask you again which of my posts were annoying and why? Please speak frankly, im all grown up now i can take it. I will not report, block or ignore no matter what you say. If you think I'm a dick please feel free to speak your mind

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

The pubs are open tomorrow if you want a brawl, boys. 🤣

Posted

Typical Aussie, up for a bar brawl 😂😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Typical Aussie, up for a bar brawl 😂😂

Too right Pom! 🤣

Posted

I've worked with Aussies, I know what your like 😂😂

Posted
28 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

The pubs are open tomorrow if you want a brawl, boys. 🤣

I go to the pub for a drink and a laugh not arguments just like I am on this site to enjoy my kinks. 
unless it’s a technical response just poff 

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

And therein lies the problem. Everyone else understood my comment except you!! When you set yourself up as the guru of Fet with so little understanding and total disregard of others views and feelings, that’s when a swallow dive off the cliff face becomes inevitable. The technical explanation of that is wear a helmet and pre warn the emergency services. 🤕

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

MMMM... Aussies... 😏

Until they want a fight, that includes women 😂

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Why do you need a technical explanation? Are you on the app or one of the two internet sites?

Posted
8 minutes ago, Spanksy said:

And therein lies the problem. Everyone else understood my comment except you!! When you set yourself up as the guru of Fet with so little understanding and total disregard of others views and feelings, that’s when a swallow dive off the cliff face becomes inevitable. The technical explanation of that is wear a helmet and pre warn the emergency services. 🤕

And the entire site for a round of applause?

Posted

I know that, It’s weird as I only select women for news feed... 

So you don't like to chat with men. That's like closing one eye and complaining you cant see well.

So you think you have nothing else to learn from other men so wont talk to them. As a man your not interested in hearing what I have to say then. The fact you responded to two other men in this post means you cant even be consistent in your views.

@DonnyKinkster, I can see what you mean. lol

Posted
31 minutes ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

MMMM... Aussies... 😏

What’s that mmm about? Do we have a reputation? 😳

Posted
30 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

I go to the pub for a drink and a laugh not arguments just like I am on this site to enjoy my kinks. 
unless it’s a technical response just poff 

Well that’s rude. I was trying to bring some much-needed levity. If you want a technical response - perhaps contact the technical team?! They’re very helpful.