Aftercare w/ a Pro Domme

Posted

I am wondering, how many Pro Dommes give aftercare once the majority of the session is done? Also, have any subs had the opportunity or was offered the aftercare at the end of the session?

Posted

In short, yes. This is not something I've had a problem with - but context largely applies.   You don't need and shouldn't expect a 45 minute chat at the end of an hour foot worship session - but shouldn't be expected to be thrown out bang on session end after a heavy beating or savage *** scene.

Usually 15-20 minutes is factored in at the end of a session to help make sure you're OK and in good state of mind to be sent outside to the world.   Those who take multiple bookings in a day usually leave at least an hour gap between them to account for both aftercare from one and set up for the next.   

Someone who is nice might invite you to text them when you get home safely.

Posted

Before I found out that sub drop was a thing, I'd always insist on going home right after a play session. I never felt right after I got home and could never figure out why, now I have a strong stance that aftercare should be something that is made after every session, no matter how long.