FOOT FETISH

Al****

Posted

not feet per say...but a lady in DM's does it every time for me, probably because i am in that social type setting most of the time vanillawise.

• 4 months later...
Posted

🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, Aliceinfeetland said:

who has a foot fetish?? Hands up I know you do

I love sucking on toes 

Posted

I have a affinity of oral and I admire the fact of the evidence that proves that the whole process will always make it easier to understand the nature of the sweet feet in the world of fetish and the way they are so delicious to me now so I can see what you want to do with me tonight because I don't have any way of getting my hands on the new one we have waited until after our first day to enjoy nudism with your followers and I will always love to be able to make it work for us to have some toes to make sure that everyone knows how much nudity is worth the effort to get the most sweet feet in the world to meet their needs 

• 4 months later...
Posted

Yes I love feet and particually like having smelly feet in my face. Like ***ted toes and toerings too.

• 3 weeks later...
CaramelQueenie
Posted

I love sharing my feet!!

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a massive foot fetish and I'm in Southampton UK add me if local 

TallTexasCowboy66
Posted
Dallas Texas hooked on red stilettos the taller the better
  • 2 months later...
Posted
For 22 years now. My kryptonite for sure.! I love feet! The smell makes me dizzy with desire, and I love to put my mouth all over every sweet inch of some sexy toes and sole!!
thegateopen11
Posted

foot of a woman love to cuck them one by one

i bet i can make her cum just with my tong 

and my sick face on her feet.. 30 min 

then lesson #1.........

• 3 weeks later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted
On 7/10/2020 at 3:10 PM, Aliceinfeetland said:

who has a foot fetish?? Hands up I know you do

I do. The *** is strong with this one.