Suggestions to indulge a new play friends foot fetsh.

Viking3742

Posted

Hi all foot peps

As the title says I am looking for suggestions to help me indulge a new play fiend with her foot fetish. As such I don’t have a foot fetish so don’t have any experience with this. The foot fetish is only a part of the dynamic between us, But I am keen and eager to indulge and pleasure her in this fetish. I have asked to get a better understanding of her specific interest/ desires in this respect, we have talked a little about massage, sucking and foot jobs. I intend to ask her for more details but In the meantime I am hoping to get some idea of scenarios of tried and true favourites or bucket list scenarios of woman with a foot fetish. or those that men have been asked play out with a woman’s foot fetish.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

A lot depends on what her fetish IS

foot fetish can mean so many different things.   So, even with a foot fetish - if a woman said to me she had a foot fetish and wanted me to indulge - then the questions I would ask are:

Is there anything she particularly likes?

Is there anything she particularly does not like?

For example - I met someone once who got off on me smelling her feet, but part of this was knowing how much of a foot fetish I had and knowing that it was also frustrating me to be so close to her feet but unable to kiss or touch them.  That might be completely different to someone else.

There are a whole bunch of tutorials online for foot massages, remember there's a world of difference between massaging the foot and a foot rub 

If you do move mouth to foot, most people prefer gentle, or passionate, kissing than slobbering - and, for some people, sucking their big toe can be a very nice experience for them....

Posted
29 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

A lot depends on what her fetish IS

foot fetish can mean so many different things.   So, even with a foot fetish - if a woman said to me she had a foot fetish and wanted me to indulge - then the questions I would ask are:

Is there anything she particularly likes?

Is there anything she particularly does not like?

For example - I met someone once who got off on me smelling her feet, but part of this was knowing how much of a foot fetish I had and knowing that it was also frustrating me to be so close to her feet but unable to kiss or touch them.  That might be completely different to someone else.

There are a whole bunch of tutorials online for foot massages, remember there's a world of difference between massaging the foot and a foot rub 

If you do move mouth to foot, most people prefer gentle, or passionate, kissing than slobbering - and, for some people, sucking their big toe can be a very nice experience for them....

I very much appreciate your reply, and do understand there are many different variants of a foot fetish which is why i did and plan to further ask about this.

At this point i don't have much more than, Likes) Massage, sucking and giving foot jobs. Dislikes) Tickling, gentle tap/ slapping. I do feel there is more to it than this but also think i am maybe being eased into it due to concerns about me bieng new to foot fetsih. 

Perhaps i should have been more clear in my OP about directing my question toward the aspects i do currently know. Apologies for the lack of clarity. 

I guess i am just trying to get some ideas to scafflod out from with what little i do know to demonstrate my willingness to learn and indulge her passion in this regard. 

Posted

so - obviously on the dislikes there's key things to avoid

on massage... the ideal is to do a course on foot massage... the minimum... there's a whole bunch of tutorials on youtube with different techniques.   you can buy a couple of oils or creams quite cheap for a nice experience - ask if she has any favourite scenes and go for that

Sucking, yep... each toe individually can be nice - or - all the toes if you can.   But, like I say the big toe can be especially nice and you can also run your tongue round it like you might your fingers for a massage for extra sensation

Footjobs - ooh these are the fun back - just lie back and enjoy