Clean Feet / Pussy Worship?

Posted

I read a lot of posts about subs like worshipping sweaty and even dirty feet. What about those that prefer a clean domme, with nice shapely pedicured/manicured feet and to go down on her when she recently showered? Not completely shaven but nice & trim, smelling nice, etc.

Posted

I'm 100% with you on the clean and pedicures feet. The only caveat is that I love the warm smell of feet after they've been in socks and shoes (not the smell of the shoes themselves necessarily).

Does that count as clean do you think?

Posted
11 minutes ago, MrSkyFeet said:

I'm 100% with you on the clean and pedicures feet. The only caveat is that I love the warm smell of feet after they've been in socks and shoes (not the smell of the shoes themselves necessarily).

Does that count as clean do you think?

clean enough.

Posted

My sub likes the natural smell of my feet,  I like to be clean so we compromise. I have a pair of socks that I have worn a few times and I wear them for about 30 min before we start to play.  

I myself am not comfortable unless I know that I am clean but there are a wide range of different ways that people like the same kinks,  no right or wrong way as long as it works for those involved.

Posted
2 hours ago, TemptressM said:

My sub likes the natural smell of my feet,  I like to be clean so we compromise. I have a pair of socks that I have worn a few times and I wear them for about 30 min before we start to play.  

I remember a conversation I had 4 years ago with a Lady who works Professionally who'd been having problems with a smelly feet slave - that, basically no matter what she did was never enough for him and the smell of her own socks/feet were making her feel sick.

For me, from there, I decided that I didn't really expect anyone to go out of their way for me. Regardless of the set up.  But, kinda - if we both start clean... and then play for a bunch of time, then there's a good chance a little sweat naturally builds up and that can be nice in itself.

Posted

Nothing like sucking on a sweaty tube sock that has spent the day in a boot.... I'm joking of course.

BiSlaveBoySub
Posted

Feet and then up to the pussy!...but only if that is what the Domme commands!

• 2 years later...
Posted
I prefer clean feet and pussy. I think if you start out clean you can lick a lot longer and more enthusiastically.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love to make love to feet ,suck each toy and rub my hardness against the bate soles