Corsets corsets corsets!!

Posted

I'm a bigger woman and always have trouble finding corsets available in my size. Usually I have to modify the ones I have by rearranging the ribbons and they're usually not long enough for my belly. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to find plus size corsets?

Posted

Google "FranBlass"  she has some really great plus size corsets.  I have friend who has bought from her before and she said the sizes were generous.  

Posted

Also, google Corset Story. They were in England when I was purchasing from them and they seemed to have opened an Aus. outlet with world wide shipping. I was satisfied with theirs, I bought an underbust model which is long - as you'd like ;) and I notice they're now doing corset shirts, which may suit you.  Good luck.

Posted (edited)

I bought mine from Amazon but I prefer my underbust corset to my full ones,  the full ones can either be too big around the top or not enough room so that you cant breath,  the underbust offer a little more freedom and are a little longer in length too 

Edited by TemptressM
Posted

LoveHoney have a beautiful plus size range which I’ve shopped from before. Again, go for underbust as you have that bit extra length

Posted

I’d love to purchase a corset. Great pointers thank you. I do feel that I’d have to spend a lot to get something that wouldn’t fall apart under the strain 😳 and be comfortable!

Posted

Is there anything to know or look for when purchasing a corset?