Awareness on Female Supremacy

Slave_man-5674

Posted

Oops as usual ! 

one of my pet hate women suprematist was Chanel for introducing trousers for women! What a hideous idea 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

In your first post, it sounded to me as though you felt people shouldn’t let kink influence their identity and lives. Leave it in the bedroom and when play is over go back to who you truly are in the outside world.

Thats would be a great new discussions in my humble opinion 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Donnykinkster said:

I think like anything it's all personal choice. Some enjoy tpe and 24/7 as you quite rightly say and some keep barriers between the two lives, separating them completely. Remember when we answer we answer on our own personal preferences most of the time but always with knowledge there are others whose paths are not the same, no better or less just a different direction.

I agree. People are free to choose what works best and fits for them. Which makes most of these discussions moot in a sense but it’s interesting to hear the different views and opinions anyways. 😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

Thats would be a great new discussions in my humble opinion 😊

The influence of kink on identity? 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

The influence of kink on identity? 

Yes and how much it involves into everyday life. How much you think about it during the day  etc... the you is general of course and not you Jinxy... 

Edited by Deleted Member
Typo
Posted

Maybe you’d like the topic to suggest as a munch? Jinxy / Severus?

Posted

While you are entitled to your opinion, please do not try and *** your perception of reality upon all men. From your name, it’s evident that you’re a slave and view women as being on a pedestal, that’s fine, however as a Dom I do not share that ideal.
I like to think of myself as a gentleman and will always respect women, however my role is to bring out the submissive desire in women. Women who choose to be subs, choose to put their Doms desires above their own (in turn the Dom will nurture and cherish their growth and submission) but your idea that women are taking over the world is nothing more than a fantasy at best. Women will never rule the world. Men will never rule the world.

Posted
5 hours ago, Jinxy said:

In your first post, it sounded to me as though you felt people shouldn’t let kink influence their identity and lives.

That's correct - and if ordinary fantasising or roleplay that doesn't include a total power exchange can still affect your mind and thinking then you should be even more aware than less, is what I was saying.

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 9:55 PM, Curvykate said:

Yes i agree and there we have our two hosts. 

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 9:40 PM, Jinxy said:

I agree. People are free to choose what works best and fits for them. Which makes most of these discussions moot in a sense but it’s interesting to hear the different views and opinions anyways. 😁

Best part of the site, what others think. For me it makes me think about topics I never really have. Opens the mind as it were

Posted
8 hours ago, Curvykate said:

I’d be up for it. Might turn into more of a friendly debate than a true munch though. 😂

Posted
On 7/25/2020 at 6:16 AM, Jinxy said:

I’d be up for it. Might turn into more of a friendly debate than a true munch though. 😂

Is that not what a munch is? I think you two would be great. Two completely different characters with what I think would be two differing opinions, an interesting topic aswell

Posted
4 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Is that not what a munch is? I think you two would be great. Two completely different characters with what I think would be two differing opinions, an interesting topic aswell

I have no idea. I’ve only been to the ones on here and they’ve been informational (which has been amazing and I’m super grateful for).

Posted
On 7/25/2020 at 6:26 AM, Jinxy said:

I have no idea. I’ve only been to the ones on here and they’ve been informational (which has been amazing and I’m super grateful for).

I will suggest it to the powers that be 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, DanDan1357 said:

While you are entitled to your opinion, please do not try and *** your perception of reality upon all men. From your name, it’s evident that you’re a slave and view women as being on a pedestal, that’s fine, however as a Dom I do not share that ideal.
I like to think of myself as a gentleman and will always respect women, however my role is to bring out the submissive desire in women. Women who choose to be subs, choose to put their Doms desires above their own (in turn the Dom will nurture and cherish their growth and submission) but your idea that women are taking over the world is nothing more than a fantasy at best. Women will never rule the world. Men will never rule the world.

Knew I liked you for a reason 😉😆

But keeping on post topic 🙈 Dan is exactly right no woman or man will rule the world every single human being is equal we all come into the world the same we all leave the same.

It's lovely and great to have fantasies but please remember that pushing it on others will get you in some trouble as it's not a shared fantasy everyone holds 🤗

Posted
4 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Yes i agree and there we have our two hosts. 

Not sure I would be a great host. And beside I am working evening that day 🤷‍♂️
but thanks Donny for the nomination