Awareness on Female Supremacy

Slave_man-5674

Slave_man-5674
Posted

The game has changed in the entirety in recent years.
What previously was counted as a statistics that whether men are better or women? Now it’s made irrelevant by women, they have put up the bar so high that it is impossible for men to achieve and now the gender gap is exponentially increasing.
More women are passing out of Ivy League colleges while most boys dropping out.
Its finally going to go to a stage where women would be completely out of a man’s league. That day even a heel mark of an woman's shoe on a man’s chest would be considered a sign of Honour.
Hence we are already in a stage of Female Supremacy. However unlike Men, Women do not like Stagnancy they like to grow. Hence gradually we will walk into a Gynarchy, where 90% of the jobs will be taken over by Women leaving Men penniless. More rights will be given to Women and gradually it will go up to a stage where all human rights will be declared void for Men.

Hence, to all men; never disrespect Women, always put her Happiness above yours. Never think of yourself as worthy of sitting at the same level with her, always be at her feet. Even when guests come, only she has the authority to decide whether you should get up and sit next to her or stay at her feet.
Never consider yourself worthy of sleeping with her on the same bed, always sleep on the Floor with her shoes kept on top of you. Do Not! Let it fall off, if that means you staying awake for the whole night, so be it. Remember! It’s not about you, She must easily find her shoes in the morning when she reaches down.
If you think that this is too much, I will tell you.
You will make great Shoe at least you will live up to your full potential as a Shoe.

Posted (edited)

See, that's a hardcore mentality. This is what I mean when I say it could be dangerous to let a fetish evolve into a BDSM theory or ideology even and progress to a way of life. Once it is a way of life, what could have been left as a bedroom practice now dictates your every waking thoughts and habits. You become a slave to that ideology not just as a roleplay but as a ritualistic practice. Something that was light and fun has evolved into something serious, you won't even let your mind think for itself but delegate that responsibility to a Being you have projected onto the property of Superiority. Wherein, the irony of that Superiority of Hers was the ability to think for Herself in the first place, and the strength you assign to Her over yourself and abhorrence to stagnancy you speak of is the reluctance to ever assign another human being superiority over Her in such a way. She becomes a capitalised entity only in your mind, essentially speaking.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

lets me remind you that your fantasy is yours only and you shouldn't get involved other people please, because I am sure you dont want to hear my opinion on this
Thanks

Posted

You joined the site 14 hours ago and think it’s ok to post lecturing every man on here? Not here to make friends huh. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
On 7/23/2020 at 10:16 PM, Slave_man-5674 said:

What previously was counted as a statistics that whether men are better or women? Now it’s made irrelevant by women, they have put up the bar so high that it is impossible for men to achieve and now the gender gap is exponentially increasing.
Its finally going to go to a stage where women would be completely out of a man’s league. That day even a heel mark of an woman's shoe on a man’s chest would be considered a sign of Honour.
Hence we are already in a stage of Female Supremacy. However unlike Men, Women do not like Stagnancy they like to grow. Hence gradually we will walk into a Gynarchy, where 90% of the jobs will be taken over by Women leaving Men penniless. More rights will be given to Women and gradually it will go up to a stage where all human rights will be declared void for Men.

So not had a good debate for a few days, been having a break. 

1. I would be interested to see the statistics that state men are better than women.

2. Same with the men dropping out of Ivey league collages, where is the proof to back this claim?

3. A boot mark on my chest would not be a sign of honour, not for me anyway so i reject outright that claim.

4. Please explain if you would how you came to the conclusion that 90% of the jobs market will eventually be filled by women

5. All human right for men will be void.  Again I would be interested to know how you reached that conclusion.

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 9:14 AM, FabSeverus said:

I am sure you dont want to hear my opinion on this
Thanks

I do 😂

Posted
2 hours ago, Curvykate said:

You joined the site 14 hours ago and think it’s ok to post lecturing every man on here? Not here to make friends huh. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You might need to read your own post about being negative and getting into false argumentative comment. You want a nice fluffy forum post but you keep coming at people with the same attitude .

best regards 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

I do 😂

Honestly don’t😂! Let’s say I really enjoy torturing and humiliating  the cuckold sissy half -men type 🐺😈

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 6:29 AM, BlushingFlush said:

See, that's a hardcore mentality. This is what I mean when I say it could be dangerous to let a fetish evolve into a BDSM theory or ideology even and progress to a way of life. Once it is a way of life, what could have been left as a bedroom practice now dictates your every waking thoughts and habits. You become a slave to that ideology not just as a roleplay but as a ritualistic practice.

I feel this can be an issue throughout  the community for some, forgetting who you are, especially i think when new. Ones own identity can be eroded and must be protected. Evolve of course, learn but remember what you are. It's interesting to read your profile and what you debate against. 

Posted
2 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

You might need to read your own post about being negative and getting into false argumentative comment. You want a nice fluffy forum post but you keep coming at people with the same attitude .

best regards 

False argumentative comment. What does that mean please?
Not sure where I said I wanted nice and fluffy? I will call out idiotic posts and comments just as anyone else would (inc you). If you’d like to discuss/debate my inbox is open. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
On 7/23/2020 at 10:16 PM, Slave_man-5674 said:

The game has changed in the entirety in recent years.

Hence, to all men; never disrespect Women, always put her Happiness above yours. Never think of yourself as worthy of sitting at the same level with her, always be at her feet. Even when guests come, only she has the authority to decide whether you should get up and sit next to her or stay at her feet.
Never consider yourself worthy of sleeping with her on the same bed, always sleep on the Floor with her shoes kept on top of you. Do Not! Let it fall off, if that means you staying awake for the whole night, so be it. Remember! It’s not about you, She must easily find her shoes in the morning when she reaches down.
If you think that this is too much, I will tell you.
You will make great Shoe at least you will live up to your full potential as a Shoe.

I suppose what I would like to know is what has caused this opinion. It genuinely does interest me as there has been some debate recently on this very subject. I must add I respect women totally and hold them in high regard 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Donnykinkster said:

It's interesting to read your profile and what you debate against. 

Well for example you questioned him whether a boot mark would be a mark of honour. For me I probably either wouldn't give a fuck, or who knows but the bottom line is it's not a symbolic gesture, it's just sexy - at the time. But when I go about my daily life, that's not what I want to be thinking about - I essentially just want to go back to being me. I can't imagine define that part of you as someone that must be subjugated to another human being regardless how erotic.

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, BlushingFlush said:

Well for example you questioned him whether a boot mark would be a mark of honour. 

I've thought that through a little more and retract that, I can actually understand how that would be so, for him. I totally agree with what you say, as I said losing identity I feel can be an issue for some, forgeting who we really are and maybe for some that's what they seek. I'm with you, balance.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

I totally agree with what you say, as I said losing identity I feel can be an issue for some, forgeting who we really are and maybe for some that's what they seek.

Sure and I say that for dominants too now come to think about it. Just as you shouldn't define your non-bedroom identity in terms of subjugation to another human being, you shouldn't define it as subjugation from one either. A dominant could be guilty of being too arrogant or callous even same as many submissives could be passive to a fault in my view.

Posted
11 hours ago, BlushingFlush said:

See, that's a hardcore mentality. This is what I mean when I say it could be dangerous to let a fetish evolve into a BDSM theory or ideology even and progress to a way of life. Once it is a way of life, what could have been left as a bedroom practice now dictates your every waking thoughts and habits. You become a slave to that ideology not just as a roleplay but as a ritualistic practice. Something that was light and fun has evolved into something serious, you won't even let your mind think for itself but delegate that responsibility to a Being you have projected onto the property of Superiority. Wherein, the irony of that Superiority of Hers was the ability to think for Herself in the first place, and the strength you assign to Her over yourself and abhorrence to stagnancy you speak of is the reluctance to ever assign another human being superiority over Her in such a way. She becomes a capitalised entity only in your mind, essentially speaking.

Can you clarify please? I’m just curious if you are including relationships that are 24/7 or TPE. Or is it more about not losing who you are as an individual even if you engage in these dynamics?

Posted
15 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

Or is it more about not losing who you are as an individual even if you engage in these dynamics?

Yes - or not confusing female supremacy (or dominant supremacy more generally) for a reality rather than a roleplay.

Posted
31 minutes ago, BlushingFlush said:

Yes - or not confusing female supremacy (or dominant supremacy more generally) for a reality rather than a roleplay.

Thank you for clarifying. I think when you classify it as role play is where you might lose a lot of people with your argument. For many people in BDSM being Dominant or submissive or any variation in between makes up part of who they are and their identity. Just as if someone in the vanilla world was to class themselves as type-A or type-B personalities. These types, and the traits associated with them, influence how a person behaves and interacts with the world. Same as for BDSM. Doesn’t mean a person is locked in to the stereotypical traits or behaviors of a type/role, just that some of them are inevitable to emerge in a person’s identity and personality. It’s all intertwined.

I would challenge that even if a person is viewing kink as just role play that it is weaving into their identity in some manner just by the very nature of kink play. Kink encourages being self aware. The more that a person learns about themselves the more it changes and shapes them thereby changing their identity. 

Posted

I just don’t know that it’s as easy as saying here’s the line and past this line all things associated with kink can’t exist. It’s not so cut and dried, in my opinion. 

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 7:32 PM, Jinxy said:

I just don’t know that it’s as easy as saying here’s the line and past this line all things associated with kink can’t exist. It’s not so cut and dried, in my opinion. 

I think like anything it's all personal choice. Some enjoy tpe and 24/7 as you quite rightly say and some keep barriers between the two lives, separating them completely. Remember when we answer we answer on our own personal preferences most of the time but always with knowledge there are others whose paths are not the same, no better or less just a different direction.

Posted
24 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

I think when you classify it as role play is where you might lose a lot of people with your argument.

Well, a lot of people get their rocks of on total power exchange especially when it comes to femdom because there is a higher proportion of left leaning, liberally identifying users in kink spaces I generally find. Especially on forums where ideas are discussed in depth is where the less intellectual among the right-wing get left behind. So we end up with a few centre-right/moderately conservative thinkers in a sea of liberal, feminist kink advocates, often with starkly different views about non-binary and otherwise non-confirming relationship types. It takes a strong personality type to present an altogether different case but also their views in a way differently minded individuals can at least respect if not outright agree. But that is mostly just speculation - you get all kinds of different kinksters.

I would challenge that even if a person is viewing kink as just role play that it is weaving into their identity in some manner just by the very nature of kink play. Kink encourages being self aware. The more that a person learns about themselves the more it changes and shapes them thereby changing their identity. 

Well for me this strengthens my view rather than diminish it. If engaging in kink can cause conscious or in particular, subconscious, changes to identity that's a lot more reason to be aware of the impact just engaging in a certain practice of power exchange, let alone a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle that extending beyond roleplay - you have to be extra aware of how that's going to impact you psychologically. Would the OP have said these things about a month or a year ago or before he got into kink? His brain could have literally changed since engaging in the lifestyle. That is in my view something to watch out for but again some of those engaging in kink will have a variety of different opinions. It's all speculation.

Posted
22 hours ago, Jinxy said:

Thank you for clarifying. I think when you classify it as role play is where you might lose a lot of people with your argument. For many people in BDSM being Dominant or submissive or any variation in between makes up part of who they are and their identity. Just as if someone in the vanilla world was to class themselves as type-A or type-B personalities. These types, and the traits associated with them, influence how a person behaves and interacts with the world. Same as for BDSM. Doesn’t mean a person is locked in to the stereotypical traits or behaviors of a type/role, just that some of them are inevitable to emerge in a person’s identity and personality. It’s all intertwined.

I think this is where the poster’s assertions pushed my buttons. I think there’s a huge difference between saying “I like to be dominated by a woman and believe that women are supreme” and what the poster said - all men should recognise they have little value compared to women. That, for me, is what crosses the line. Because it’s too damn close to the view that has ended up with black people being treated as less worthy compared to white people. A BDSM identity is one thing and I embrace that. What @Slave_man-5674 has laid down is an ideology where men have no value at all. @Firewitch wrote about Female Supremacy in a positive and joyful way, she didn’t do it in a way that dismissed an entire sex as useless.

Posted (edited)
On 7/24/2020 at 8:06 PM, Curvykate said:

That, for me, is what crosses the line. Because it’s too damn close to the view that has ended up with black people being treated as less worthy compared to white people.

Its pretty much the same, it interests me however how a man like this thinks, comes to these conclusions

With respect to the op it smacks of brainwashing, that's how the words come across, to me anyway.

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted
6 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Its pretty much the same, it interests me however how a man like this thinks, comes to these conclusions

With respect to the op it smacks of brainwashing, that's how the words come across, to me anyway.

We will never know as the profile will prob disappear as a fake one or not verified. Is it a man ? The choice for Ivy League is odd too. 
But there are some men who will think the same, slave or submissive who would go as far to please their Mistresses, including writing some post like this one....

Posted
50 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

We will never know as the profile will prob disappear as a fake one or not verified. Is it a man ? The choice for Ivy League is odd too. 
But there are some men who will think the same, slave or submissive who would go as far to please their Mistresses, including writing some post like this one....

and he is not responding to posts so I guess is not wanting to spark a discussion. We shall just talk amongst ourselves 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, BlushingFlush said:

Well for me this strengthens my view rather than diminish it. If engaging in kink can cause conscious or in particular, subconscious, changes to identity that's a lot more reason to be aware of the impact just engaging in a certain practice of power exchange, let alone a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle that extending beyond roleplay - you have to be extra aware of how that's going to impact you psychologically. Would the OP have said these things about a month or a year ago or before he got into kink? His brain could have literally changed since engaging in the lifestyle. That is in my view something to watch out for but again some of those engaging in kink will have a variety of different opinions. It's all speculation

If you’re agreeing with that point then I feel confused about what you were meaning before. In your first post, it sounded to me as though you felt people shouldn’t let kink influence their identity and lives. Leave it in the bedroom and when play is over go back to who you truly are in the outside world. Did I misunderstand?