Waiting patiently

Ch****

Posted

I shift slightly on my knees, adjusting my position and keeping circulation flowing without breaking my position. I've lost track of how long I've been waiting for you, but I will be knelt waiting as you expect me to be. Knees apart, back straight, arms folded behind me, head bowed. I'm ready for you, flushed with anticipation.
I'm wearing only your collar, and matching cuffs on my ankles and wrists so I feel the breeze as you open the door and step inside with every inch if my body.

I resist the urge to look up as I feel you walk around me. You say nothing, move quietly, but I feel your gaze burning into me. Every sense is tuned into you, I hold myself still in my position waiting for you to say something. As the silence extends I wrack my brain, trying to think of what I may have forgotten or whether I've upset you.

These thoughts intensify as I hear your belt being unbuckled and slid from its loops. You slap the belt into your hand and I hear a soft chuckle as I flinch at the sound. I bite my lip, resisting the urge to speak out of turn. You step close and crouch down behind me.

My skin sparks with electricity as you finally touch me, positioning my arms as you want them. I hear a soft snick as my cuffs are fastened together with a padlock. I test them instinctively, earning myself a strike to the ass with the belt. I catch a yelp as it tries to escape, my breath and heart rate quickening. I feel the belt being looped around my arms just above my elbows and pulled tight.

I remain still as I feel you step back and walk around me once more. I feel my wetness slowly dripping to my inner thigh, my flushed cheeks and chest and increased breathing which make my arousal obvious to you. I see your shoes and the bottom of your trousers as you step in front of me.

You hook a finger under my chin and raise it, finally allowing me to look at you. My breath catches and my heart speeds as I see the look in your eyes, the twisted smile on your face. You have something planned for me tonight, you're going to make me suffer. And I'm going to love every minute of it.

Posted

So well-written; this perfectly captures a single moment. Thank you.

Posted
32 minutes ago, comehereboy said:

So well-written; this perfectly captures a single moment. Thank you.

Thank you very much

Posted

Thank you....immersions of moments seized,held,savoured....felt!

Posted

Brilliant. Lovely to feel what a sub feels. We know it happens, but nice to hear it all the same. Your Dom must be very proud of you.

Posted

You have a gift for writing. Well done!

Posted

Brilliant!! Erotic, arousing and just pure bliss. Such talented writing. Loved it