White shirts

Ch****

Posted

I find guys  who wear pure white shirts sexy as hell even better if they wear a tie.

I dont know why i just find guys in shirts hot as hell. Pity i didnt have this fetish at school all the lads wore white shirts with ties.

I stumbled on it at 18 before i k ew what fetish realy meant. I went on a date with my boyfriend back then and he wore a white shirt and omg i was in heaven.

Iv had other bfs and fwb wear white shirts to see how i react and i must admit i was horny its deffantly  my fetish

Posted

Dear soul ***....i promise not to wear a white shirt ,when we meet up soon.....life,love n unity🙏

Respect to your kink!

Ps..i do have hippy chick fetish amongst many !😜🙏

Posted

Dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, tie, waistcoat (optional) nice watch and firm muscular arms. Stick them behind the wheel of a car and Im in heaven. 😍

Posted
32 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

Dear soul ***....i promise not to wear a white shirt ,when we meet up soon.....life,love n unity🙏

Respect to your kink!

Ps..i do have hippy chick fetish amongst many !😜🙏

Lol brother i see u as my spiritual brother and mentor so wearcwhatvyou wish i will be takeing notes on your life skills

Posted
26 minutes ago, MuffSparkle said:

Dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, tie, waistcoat (optional) nice watch and firm muscular arms. Stick them behind the wheel of a car and Im in heaven. 😍

Dam were related in kinks i dont even need them to drive just in a white shirt and tie and in heaven.

Went to masters dads funeral with master and master knew about my kink because after the wake  he offerd to  take me home and tie me up with his tie.

I said what on earth would your dad say. He said my dad would of slapped me on the back and said i was so his son

Posted

I'm the opposite, i much prefer when women wear Dm's the goth/rock chick grunge look.  Good Tattoos on show even better.

But when it comes to formal occasions like funerals/weddings job interview smart shirt/tie does look better.

Posted
23 hours ago, smeagol said:

I'm the opposite, i much prefer when women wear Dm's the goth/rock chick grunge look.  Good Tattoos on show even better.

But when it comes to formal occasions like funerals/weddings job interview smart shirt/tie does look better.

I dress like a hippy most days funky colours 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I do like wearing a nice fitted white shirt perfectly ironed and a tie, sleeves rolled up to show my fore arms off framed with a nice watch, most of the time when I go on a night out I wear a white shirt and slim fit dark jeans but no tie, I think it just looks so smart and I feel good, and also get plenty of compliments, I only get to wear the full shirt, tie, waist coat and slim fit trousers (to show off my thighs) at the works Christmas party.

Posted
1 hour ago, Modman24vv6 said:

I do like wearing a nice fitted white shirt perfectly ironed and a tie, sleeves rolled up to show my fore arms off framed with a nice watch, most of the time when I go on a night out I wear a white shirt and slim fit dark jeans but no tie, I think it just looks so smart and I feel good, and also get plenty of compliments, I only get to wear the full shirt, tie, waist coat and slim fit trousers (to show off my thighs) at the works Christmas party.

Omg love the profile pic so dam sexy . 

• 1 year later...
Posted

I like and appreciate a lady wearing a proper formal dress shirt, ideally with the top collar button fastened, and a nice snug collar fit. Bonus points if worn with a nice thick tie knot!

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love wearing a white shirt and tie. The whiter and crisper the shirt, and the tighter and narrower the tie, the better. I use any excuse to wear a shirt and tie, and of course, smart trousers, usually black.  I also dress up in these clothes in private and take selfies.  I once joined a choir where I sang in public and all of us men were required to wear white shirt, a tie and black trousers on stage in front of an audience. I was in heaven!