Best fetish sites for non-binary people

Posted

Hey, i was wondering if there are any other kinky dating sites that, like this one, allow for non-binary options? I've been getting into online kink lately, but most sites I've found only allow for man or woman options. Was wondering if anybody here knows others that have extra options.

Posted

Fetlife is not a dating website but it’s kinky and allows for pretty much any option you can think of.

Posted

I wouldn't call this a dating site. Have you seen the dating section, it mainly people hustling for some kind of payment

Posted

I personally wouldn't recommend Fetlife - whilst... you can select "Non-Binary" from a drop down, that's about it.

There are plenty of people there who will deliberately ignore your pronouns - there are those who are extremely outspoken about how non-binary folk are just "mentally ill" 

Otherwise - I'm not so sure because obviously in being non-binary you might not be exclusively attracted to people who are also non-binary and that there'd be people who are not non-binary who are attracted to you 

Posted

I guess a question.

We have a section to list as non-binary.  But, is there anything more we could do to help people who are non-binary?