How do you other non-binary people feel

ge****

Posted
I feel like I’m not attractive to girls as I’m too femme for straight girls but still too masc for lesbians. And then visa versa with guys. Too masc for straight guys, too femme for gay guys. I just feel like I don’t belong anywhere. How do you all feel and deal with this.
Posted
Be yourself. Never stop being yourself. Be you in the most comfortable way. People will always have their preference but NEVER stop being you. Just be free .
MommyDomme84
Posted
I think you are perfect. You are forgetting the rest of us who live in the gray area. You as a non binary person are only looking at the binary sexualities. Did you forget about us bi/pan folk? Most of the people I have dated or been attracted to in the last year or so have been nonbinary or transfem.

You are valid and attractive, but maybe your vision is too narrow.
Posted

Oh my love… #1 coming from a a grown ass woman , you are sexy as f***. I love your pictures! You’re still figuring your s*** out so cut yourself some slack. Focus on what makes you feel like you, genuine, growing.. once you figure out your swagger, the right people will find YOU… in the mean time, try and enjoy the people you do vibe with while they are there, let them go when their time is done, and learn what you like and don’t in all aspects of your sexuality and the direction you are going in general. 😎

Posted
I struggle with where I fit in and it is lonely but I don’t have to pretend
Posted
2 hours ago, MommyDomme84 said:
I think you are perfect. You are forgetting the rest of us who live in the gray area. You as a non binary person are only looking at the binary sexualities. Did you forget about us bi/pan folk? Most of the people I have dated or been attracted to in the last year or so have been nonbinary or transfem.

You are valid and attractive, but maybe your vision is too narrow.

You’re right. I suppose it’s just the area I live in I don’t see a lot of other bi people at least they’re not open about it and I see even less pan individuals. Most people around here tend to swing to one side of the spectrum.

Posted
2 hours ago, Mouth46 said:

Oh my love… #1 coming from a a grown ass woman , you are sexy as f***. I love your pictures! You’re still figuring your s*** out so cut yourself some slack. Focus on what makes you feel like you, genuine, growing.. once you figure out your swagger, the right people will find YOU… in the mean time, try and enjoy the people you do vibe with while they are there, let them go when their time is done, and learn what you like and don’t in all aspects of your sexuality and the direction you are going in general. 😎

I greatly appreciate it. I am still figuring things out and discovering things about myself. It’s just rough sometimes

Posted
I totally understand that I’m attracted to both femme women and men but a lot of women don’t look to date femme baddies I just wanna femme baddie so we can be cute together 😭💖
Posted
I try not to lean too heavily on "I'm too much this / not enough that." Sometimes I catch myself (busted!!) hiding behind the label rather than just dropping that and "seeing what I can see" in the people I meet.

I once had a very nice Thing with a str8 guy and it was all very nice, ended well, when it was over, etc., even though str8 men are not one of my top kinks.

I just went with it, tried not to be nervous, and had fun.
Posted
Yea I don't think my appearance helps tbh
Mistress_JJ
Posted
*wolf whistle’s
Woah! What you on about? You just haven’t found the right person to accept you yet for you. My partner is the same but I’m just as quirky as him. It takes searching so at least your on the path. But you are flipping gorgeous. Longish hair, big beautiful lips. I mean come on. If I was closer and not in a relationship I’d wanna hook up!!!
Posted

Just done some housekeeping on this thread as one comment was very rude and not needed. ☺️ 

Posted
I just wish there was a way to get in contact with MORE non binary people on this app, there really are lots of us and if you feel lonley id be nice to have a remind that youre not alone
Posted
8 hours ago, StrawberrySwitch said:
I just wish there was a way to get in contact with MORE non binary people on this app, there really are lots of us and if you feel lonley id be nice to have a remind that youre not alone

Not to sound rude, yea talking to someone is great but a physical connection is also great. And maybe that’s what he needs to find. Someone he’s got a good connection with mentally, physically and spiritually. What if he’s shy like me? I haven’t had a physical connection with a women in a while, but I have friends that are girls and we can talk and stuff. But sex? And actually finding a woman who’s into all this sex stuff is even harder.. maybe I’m just talking a lot and needed to get this out 🤷

Posted

Hi,

I'm non binary. It's a good question. I get tired of explaining it to people who don't know much about non binary. I also don't like complex things or if something is just going to be too complicated for someone else. Take me as I am or not at all. I actually feel like I don't owe anyone an explanation for my sexuality. I think the less you care about what others think and accept yourself as you are, it gets easier. My most pressing issue is the f/m status. Some think that means I'm trans. Love the trans community but no, not trans. Basically put, for me anything that creates stress around my sexuality, I give a miss. I don't care for arguments, lengthy discussions nor explaining it so someone else gets it. I do appreciate if someone knows a little about it and doesn't ask ridiculous questions. I don't have time for arrogance or ignorance. That just isn't my problem. As I said....accepting yourself as you are I feel will draw the people that accept you as you are too. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not non binary but i’d f**k one and I thought I'd chime in regardless. Be u. Be the best u. That's what's attractive. U are the only u so only u can do it. Confidence is hot af.