LG's First Experience

SirMasterDaddyDom

SirMasterDaddyDom
Posted (edited)

Well the day finally came when I get to meet daddy for the first time! My emotions are all over the place not sure how I’m feeling, I’m excited, but nervous 😥 my *** is dropping me off because I don’t drive! I’m leaving my daughter for the first time tonight which is also hard on me but I’m really excited to meet my daddy! 4:30 come and the journey had started takes 1hour and 30 minutes to get to daddy, as we get closer I’m starting to know the area as I realised I have been there before, messaging daddy to say i have arrived as I walk up the road with my *** as we had to park down the road more as there was no space. I don’t spot daddy till he crosses the road and comes towards me, I’m really nervous at this point I don’t know what to say I don’t know what to do’ I don’t know what to say, I feel my legs go weak as we start to walk towards his, he takes my bag we have a laugh about it because it’s a Mickey Mouse bag that I actually used when I was in hospital having my little girl! We stood outside his while he finished smoking, he’s just looking at me, smelling my neck, stroking my arm now it’s making me shy he finishes his smoke and he takes my hand as he takes me to his door, walking up the stairs to his room waiting for him to unlock the door and walking in the door just looking around his room as he places my bag in the corner and takes my jacket and hangs it in the wardrobe. Telling me to take a seat daddy pours me out a whiskey and Pepsi, and sit down next to me, we have a little chat as daddy strokes my hair and puts his arm around me feeling my face and teasing my lips, telling me to drink my drink as daddy stroking down my leg while kissing my neck  then looks at my underwear to see I haven’t got the right colour on he told me I needed to wear as I told daddy I needed to get changed which to when daddy started playing with my pussy to see how wet my daddy makes me 😍 he slips a finger deep inside me and rubs my clit then puts his fingers in my mouth as I suck off my juices then goes back to my pusssy as starts playing with my clit getting faster as he places my leg over his to hold it still! This is something I’ve never felt before he’s amazing with his fingers I’ve cummed as he’s still rubbing me making my filthy pussy even dirtier with my cum! Daddy pours another drink tells me to drink up then go and get changed and cleaned up, after I had changed my underwear and put on my Lace dressed for daddy! Sitting back on the sofa daddy tells me to please him as I unbutton he’s shirt and start kissing and licking all over daddy’s body getting on my knees in front of daddy rubbing my face on his jeans over daddy’s hard cock I then ask if I can take daddy in my mouth to which he lets me, undoing his jeans and taking them off I start to suck on the tip of daddy and remember that’s not how I start, I lick from the top to the bottom feeling his length and daddy’s veins with my tongue sucking on daddy’s balls playing with them in my mouth and dragging my tongue back up his length! Daddy tells me to kneel, as he gets out his collared harness and puts it on me and cuts my hands to the back so he can take control of my mouth! Daddy standing in front of me holding his cock in front of my face as he slides it to the back of my throat! Trying to please daddy as best as I can be pushing my head down to take him all daddy sits on the sofa as I still please daddy slapping me across my face telling me I’m his cock whore his cum slut! I love feeling daddy’s cock in my mouth taking him down my throat I need to train to take him for longer! Daddy then just wants to lay on the bed and we have an amazing chat and cuddle, daddy stroking my hair rubbing his fingers over my lips as he kisses me softly’ just staring in daddy’s eyes he makes me feel so safe and so naughty I can’t help myself when I’m around daddy I just get this naughty look in my eyes that daddy can read! Daddy tells me to please him again start sucking daddy’s hard cock as daddy gets up and tells me to bend over as he goes to get the butt plugs daddy try’s to to get the metal one in but it’s to big for my tight arse, so daddy gets a smaller ones and inserts it then switches it on I didn’t expect it to start vibrating felt so good! I’ve never felt it before but I loved the feeling, daddy then starts to slide his cock inside me the butt plug keeps falling out daddy then lays me on my back and gets the metal butt plug again as he says your not going to tell daddy no again are you as he ***s it inside me it really hurt but wasn’t to bad once inside daddy then started to fûçk my pussy it’s pushing the butt plug out daddy pushes it back again but it comes back out daddy then goes to the side of me as he starts to finger my pussy all my feelings in my legs went I had no control this is something I’ve never felt daddy is amazing with his fingers and then I squirted and this I have never done before the relief I felt after was incredible! Daddy goes to get tissue, as daddy is cleaning me up he notices there is little poop, as I go to the bathroom there is nothing there I believe it was from the *** of the butt plug going in and me not using the douche properly as I’m new to using it aswell! I was so embarrassed I didn’t even wanna come back out the bathroom! But I did after i went back in to shower to clean up :), come back out and we sit on the sofa together daddy making sure I’m oka he’s kissing me and stroking my hair and arms wanting me to feel comfortable! We get on the bed and daddy wants pleasing my jaw is aching I’m getting tired I’m so new to keeping up with this and I get lazy and just start licking daddy’s cock because I think he falls asleep so I slow down and lay my head on his lap as he asks what I’m going and gets off the bed! Daddy starts spanking my arse daddy tells me to get on the bed in humble position as he attaches the spreader bar and cuffs my hands behind my back and a gag in my mouth as daddy says I’m to load! Daddy starts to spank me because I become lazy! Daddy needs to teach me a lesson daddy starts to whip me I can’t tell which one he’s using they all hurt but feel amazing at the same time 😍 I love daddy punishing me 😍😘 the gag I’m not a fan of I think it’s just to big as daddy makes me want to bite it but I can’t do hurts my teeth instead and my jaw also left a cut at the side of my mouth, daddy then takes off the bar and starts to fûck me from behind pushing himself deep inside, pulling me towards him to get it deeper! Daddy if fuking me deep and spanking my arse! Feels incredible having daddy inside me! Daddy puts me on my back and fucks my pussy again I can’t get over how good daddy is ive never had this before! He made me cum so many times! Very tired at this point now laying in bed with daddy I have no energy and need to sleep! This is not what daddy wants but I could not help but fall asleep daddy wasn’t happy but went to sleep too! 

Next day 
I wake daddy up by stroking his cock and getting up and pleasing daddy with my mouth as I wanted him to be happy when he woke up as I was naughty last night! We just lay in bed talking cuddling and then finally decide to get up! I start getting ready for daddy as he comes in the bath room with me as I grind up against him teasing daddy I can feel him getting hard as I’m putting on my make up 😍 trying to look pretty for daddy! Daddy starts brushing he teeth as I go to get my outfit on for him the surprise I brought for him’ he likes this I think but goes in his draw and pulls out this box he wants to give me somthing he hands me a dress and tells me to try it on, so I do fits perfectly! Feels amazing to wear! Daddy then goes to make breakfast as I finish getting ready! Daddy comes back with my toast and butter as I sit on the sofa to eat daddy comes and sits next to me as we watch a little bit of YouTube aswell ,he starts kissing my neck stroking my arms, I can only mange 2 bits out of the 3 he brought me so daddy eats the other one, we relax for 5 minutes as daddy starts kissing me and tells me to go to the door! I need to be punished for last night daddy secures my hands to the door and attaches the spreader bar to my ankles daddy starts by spanking me with his hand, then daddy gets his whips out and starts with them they hurt but I love it! Trying to hold in my screams as he’s hitting me and hitting me having breaks to tease my clit with his vibrator he speeds it up and slows it down really teasing me! daddy is teaching his baby girl a lesson! Daddy unclips my hands and tells me to get on my knees as I start to please daddy! Then takes the bar of my ankles as I find it easier to kneel down we go over to the bed as he sits on the edge of the bed as I start to please daddy again! Daddy says that’s enough and to get on the bed as he tells me to lay in the middle, he straps me to the bed by my arms and feet I can’t move at all! Daddy then grabs his vibrator and starts teasing my clit with it as he sets it up against my pussy so it won’t move, he slows the speed as it’s really teasing my clit! Daddy tells me he’s going for a smoke and will be back leaves the vibrator teasing my clit and leaves the room, feels like daddy is gone forever it’s getting more and more intense on my pussy as I can hear daddy coming back I hear his keys in the door, he walks back in, comes over to the bed and grabs the vibratior as he speeds it up again holding it with one hand daddy slips in his fingers with the other can really feel me needing to cum when all of a sudden I squirt over daddy’s fingers’ daddy leaves me laying there as he lays next to me teasing my nipples and kissing my body! Daddy then unties my hands and feet as he gets between my legs and slides inside, my pussy hurts at this point I’ve not had sex in so long this has been an experience and now aching! So I please daddy with my mouth as daddy wants to leave more of a mark on me to remember him as he bends me over and beats my arse again and again!, it’s nearly time to go as my *** is on her way to get me I get changed in to clothes while I wait for my *** we sit and have a chat it’s nice getting to know daddy learning more about him asking questions I really feel a connection with daddy! ❤️ packing my bag as my *** is nearly here, daddy stands up and cuddles me untill my *** arrives then walks me outside and then out untill I see my *** then we part ways! I really miss daddy

Edited by SirMasterDaddyDom
Title