I want to stage a sexy foot photo shoot

L00kL00kF00tsie

L00kL00kF00tsie
Posted

I'm new here and would love some ideas! Please share with me your perfect foot fetish ideals and I will choose the one that takes my fancy and do my best to create it. I will upload it to my album. 

Paddywack-3112
Posted

Do it in all stages and states from pedicures and nail polish shoes ad socks give it all

Posted

So sorry LookLook for my stupid comment,it's why I'm rarely on the forum..
Freedom Of A Foot Fetish
Maybe a half a dozen foot fetish scenarios into like a story scenario

Posted

Get a pretty pedicure. Oil feet so they have a sheen and have them posed against backgrounds that compliment your toes and complexion.

Angles from above or in front work best.

Hope that helps

Posted

I like to see feet with ***ted nails and a toering or two! How about putting flowers inbetween your toes, or wrapping your feet round a vase of flowers or you could use many different items i.e sweets, fruit, bottles, small figures etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Wear pointy shoes which obviously squish your toes together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I got a wash basin and I made it like my feet were twins and they were having a bubble bath it was so cool another girl I know had her feet playing in Jell-O it looks so cool in her pictures I’m gonna try that one anyways it’s also good to wash your feet and soak them in the hot soapy water the bubbles and then get them out and put lotion oil on them you’re so soft it smells so good and feel so good and then put nice clean socks on makes your feet nice and soft