Tights fetish wearing.

Posted

Enjoy wearing tights of all colours sizes and textures for personal kinky pleasures. My dream would be to have a tights session with male or female for the excitement and pleasures. Dress me up in any type of stockings or tights. Let me be your plaything. Any other members with the same wants and desires??? 

Posted
Hiya that's exactly me must be two ov a kind I love tights just like u
  • 1 month later...
Tootsies-6127
Posted
On 1/22/2018 at 11:00 PM, Jasper33 said:

Enjoy wearing tights of all colours sizes and textures for personal kinky pleasures. My dream would be to have a tights session with male or female for the excitement and pleasures. Dress me up in any type of stockings or tights. Let me be your plaything. Any other members with the same wants and desires??? 

I'll happily send you some stockings or tights to wear & you can show me what you look like in them ;)

Stephanie-53
Posted
On 22/01/2018 at 11:00 PM, Jasper33 said:

I'm game 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
PantyhoseBDSMChris
Posted

I am obsessed with being encased with tights and becoming someones BDSM plaything. Would love to be tied / cuffed for 24 hours and fucked everywhere. Love poppers / encasement and being teased / used x

• 7 months later...
Posted
I have a full stop drawer full of stockings different colors put them on you and turn you into my personal sex slave
  • 2 months later...
Posted
🤔😊👿I love stockings, pantyhose, leggings…love to get short shorts, go to walking trails and see if anything/one pops UP😉❣️
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Have to admit, everytime I put on some fishnets I definitely get a nice hard cock.  There's just something about the way they feel, the way they make me feel.  As I pull them up my legs, the excitement builds for sure.  Also makes putting on my heels that much better too, although they look ***y fantastic with my knee high boots and my leather mini skirt haha.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would love a pantyhosed hard cock pressed into my pantyhosed groin.

Posted
On 12/21/2022 at 5:43 PM, lis said:

I would love a pantyhosed hard cock pressed into my pantyhosed groin.

Surely someone has the same fantasy?

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 12/22/2022 at 6:58 PM, lis said:

Surely someone has the same fantasy?

I'll be there for you