Wooden Spanking Paddles

Si****

Posted

Hi everyone!

I was fortunate enough to get my hands in a nice piece of mahogany and managed to get 4 spanking paddles out of it in different shapes and sizes.

I am, however, at two minds about putting holes in them.

Can anyone who may have tried both types maybe give me some information on what the main difference is between the two? Any preferences?

I know the little one will bitch about the ones with holes being more stingy but pfft! She gets what she's given 😊

Many thanks in advance.

x

Artu

Posted

I think it holey pointless to change them, Sir.
Nobody likes holes in their toys.....

Submissiveman2u
Posted

Holes just make them a bit lighter, i used to make a lot of paddles. Women complain about their wrists hurting so i would but holes in,lot less weight, get more of a dull thud and a lot more sting without holes....

Posted

I made a paddle out of maple for my Mistress and drilled holes through it spelling her name, Mistress Ava. It made her smile cause it would leave little white dots on my ass spelling out her name.

Posted

The holes make it swing easier. There is less resistance thereby making it more usable. The holes also give it a heartier thud with a bit of sting.

Posted
On 9/19/2020 at 10:00 PM, Myrtz said:

I think it holey pointless to change them, Sir.
Nobody likes holes in their toys.....

Really?? Personally I love my toys holes!! 🔥😈🔥

Posted
On 9/20/2020 at 6:53 AM, allshookup said:

I made a paddle out of maple for my Mistress and drilled holes through it spelling her name, Mistress Ava. It made her smile cause it would leave little white dots on my ass spelling out her name.

That's very cute!!!

Posted (edited)

I know you love you're toy holes 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Edited by Willow75
Posted

One with and one without 🤷🏼‍♀️ try them both 🤭 

Posted

When you add holes you decrease air resistance, thus making it less cushioned and more stingy. Without holes it will almost create a pad of air upon impact that makes it thuddy. But in my experience both still hurt 🤣🤣