Balloon Fetish

Posted

Hello all! I'm new to the Fetish.com scene. I am what you would call a "looner", someone who adores balloons! I just wanted to share my kink and see if anyone out there feels the same! I saw that there is a section of the website that talks about balloons, so naturally I joined the site to see if there was anyone on here currently that feels the same. 

Posted

Hello! I don't have a balloon fetish, but I'm really curious about yours and what exactly you're attracted to. If you ever want to talk to someone about it, I'd love to listen!

• 3 months later...
Posted

That is the coolest. I’ve heard about this and was always curious about what is is that turns you on.

Posted

I’m obsessed by bubble gum! When someone blow and pop bubble gum on my face this really turn me on

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 1/28/2021 at 2:05 AM, dirtttygurl said:

Could someone please explain this to me

Some people like the OP and myself have a sexualized  attraction to latex balloons. It could be the way they smell, feel, sometimes it’s because of an experience during childhood or because as a child they were afraid of balloons popping. 

Posted
I like balloons to because of the way they make some people happy
  • 4 months later...
kiwibubbler
Posted

I guess I can speak to this.  For me, it's some of the sensations from inflating and feeling a balloon that turns me on.  For example, the sound of the air filling the balloon (the whooshing sound), does something to me.  The smell just gets me turned on.  And They can make for a fun sensory way to play.  The feeling of vibrations through the latex, the tension of the balloon when you sit and grind on it.  For others, its the *** of the balloon bursting.

Hope that explains it a little more.  Happy to try and answer more questions

• 1 year later...