My love of leather

Cloglover

Posted

Ever since I was a little boy I have had a thing for leather. I started out with shoes, penny loafers to be exact. My Dad had an old pair in the basement. I would often sneak off into the basement to masturbate with them. I enjoyed those loafers up until the day my Dad tossed them into the fire while burning trash. I remember standing there watching them slowly disappear in the flames. This experience would effect me later in life. 

Eventually as I grew older, I aquired a lust for sandals, boots, and clogs. They had to be leather also. As my affinity for shoes was becoming more diverse, so was my desire for other articles of clothing made of leather. After shoes, I had affairs with gloves, jackets, and belts. I just loved masturbating with my leather. I loved the texture and the way it felt between my fingers. The softer the better.

Ever since the incident with the loafers in the fire, I had a strong desire to see leather burn. All I can really remember about the loafers is how the flames surrounded them and the leather became distorted. The longer they were in the fire, the bigger the flames became. I really couldn't tell if the leather itself was on fire, but it had turned from a glossy cordovan to a full black. It had also began to crack and split apart. The toes of the loafers curled up as the fire devour them. 

Leather can be very difficult to burn, but after years of experimenting with different methods, it's not too difficult for me anymore. Shoes are the main subjects of my leather burning events, but I have burned almost anything made of leather except for saddles and other horse related items. Depending on the tanning process, some leather will actually hold a flame and burn after a few minutes of exposure to the fire. Other leather will just turn black and crumble.

I find that lighter fluid is the best way to get leather going. When I am ready for a burn, I aquire my victims from thrift stores or the trash. Lately leather Sperry Topsiders have been my choice of fuel. I will soak the leather in lighter fluid and get the lighter. While I am doing this, I am getting a major hard-on. I strike the lighter and touch the flame to the lighter fluid soaked leather.

As the fire grows, I begin to masturbate with another leather shoe. Flames spread across the leather until the whole shoe is burning. The leather will draw up, move, twist, and distort as it burns. Sometimes it even gets juicy and sizzles. Most of the time, the whole shoe curls up. When the leather is reacting with the most intensity, is usually when I have orgasms.

I don't mistreat my leather. Only worn, old, and non-useful items get burned. As for my good leather items? They get the tender love they deserve. I also wear my leather and get just as much of a thrill from feeling it against my skin.