After club munch

Shellshock

Posted

I have been thinking that the Thursday night munch's on here have been brilliant.

But the feeds  travels so fast the points are getting a little bit lost .

So I thought we could have a summary  of keys points or anything anyone would like to add after its finshed.

To be put up for community by the chair of the topic.

But seenvas I am here last thresday munch 

Posted

Hello! I'm so happy to see how the Quarantine Munches have grown since their inception. There's no better place to be on a Thursday! Although the munches started as a Fetish-run event held by the Community Team, they have now taken on a life of their own by our wonderful kinky community. All munches are now organised and run by members of the community – not the Fetish team – and take a lot of work and prep. Therefore, I don't think it's fair to ask the hosts to take notes and then also summarise what was discussed for a forum discussion after. However! Why don't some attendees at each month take some notes and then start a forum thread after for further discussion? That way, no one is stressed out and we get to chat even more! WDYT? 

Posted
34 minutes ago, Annalou said:

Therefore, I don't think it's fair to ask the hosts to take notes and then also summarise what was discussed for a forum discussion after. However! Why don't some attendees at each month take some notes and then start a forum thread after for further discussion? That way, no one is stressed out and we get to chat even more! WDYT? 

I agree, and think this is an excellent idea. I'm sure that with the time differences in out community (amongst other factors) I'm not alone in being unable to attend regularly, and this would open up the munch discussion to members who were unable to participate at the time as well as allow the conversation to continue.

Posted

Tbf I think a few times the munch has been summarised - @Thebian has done this 👏🏻. An alternative could be that the munch organiser/s start a post right after with a very brief list of the points covered and the community fills in the blanks and answers questions?

Posted (edited)

We as the organizers me and @PixieDust already have to find hosts and plan the topics ect we also wanna take part as much as we can in the munches also hence why we don't wanna sit aside and take notes and we don't ask that of the host either when they have to pose the questions etc. We already do enough work as it is and as much as I would love it etc I just can't see me and or @PixieDust having the time to do it. 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

I just find its very busy and some points are getting lost . 

Posted (edited)

I understand I do hence why Anna suggested we make a group thing and all of us take as many notes as we can not just one person.

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

As  @lil-monster has mentioned we are now the organisers of the Munches.  We love the Munches and it's one of the reasons we volunteered so that they could continue for the community.

I am not sure if everyone is aware of how much time we spend on organising the Munches.  Its not simply picking a topic and running with it.  We need to liaise with the Fetish Community Team to organise advertising for the newsfeed, advertise in the forum,  find hosts, find topics of interest, research content, plan questions/agenda’s, help hosts where needed, weekly VC calls, follow-up with hosts and that's if we have hosts otherwise we will host so that the Munch goes ahead. We plan weeks in advance and make sure we have back up plans in place.  What happens if the host falls through at the last minute? Do we have agenda/question list in place that either myself or @lil-monster can host the Munch at a moment’s notice even though we may not be well versed in the subject?  These are things we are dealing with every week.

We do these Munches as we love them, and we love our community and want to make the Munches for all to enjoy.  However, asking us to do more than what we already do I believe is a little unfair given how much time we are already devoting to them.  

We understand the Munches run fast and that content can be missed and that not all members can attend every week but if we want notes each week then I think the community needs to be more involved and contribute more. 

The one option we do have is posting the Agenda/Question set at the end of each Munch and then if members would like to contribute to them they are welcome to do so.

Posted

It's great to see how much people want to get involved! How about this? After each munch, a new forum thread is created in Kink Academy with the title of the munch, and the agenda of questions will be posted so that everyone knows what was covered. Then, the discussion can keep going for as long as desired, and for all our friends in different time zones! Let me know your thoughts on this option :lick:

Posted
6 hours ago, Annalou said:

After each munch, a new forum thread is created in Kink Academy with the title of the munch, and the agenda of questions will be posted so that everyone knows what was covered.

I think the Thread idea is great.

The questions are already written up, and it is just a copy paste.

Keeps it nice and simple.

Then the community as a whole can discuss and debate the topics as well. :$

Shared knowledge begets deeper understanding.

Posted

I just had one thought @lil-monster and @PixieDust I know that you guys put in a ton of work to make these Munches work so well, The comments here attest to the great job your hard work has achieved. 

If you need someone to post the notes up on the Forum I would happily volunteer. You both do loads already.

Posted
24 minutes ago, Thebian said:

I just had one thought @lil-monster and @PixieDust I know that you guys put in a ton of work to make these Munches work so well, The comments here attest to the great job your hard work has achieved. 

If you need someone to post the notes up on the Forum I would happily volunteer. You both do loads already.

Wow thank you for putting yourself forward @Thebian I'm sure @PixieDust will appreciate the help as much as me. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Thebian said:

3 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Wow thank you for putting yourself forward @Thebian I'm sure @PixieDust will appreciate the help as much as me. 

Totally agree with @lil-monster Thank you @Thebianfor your words and for putting yourself forward, it is incredibly generous of you to do so and greatly appreciated.   We have always wanted to have notes on the forum but time constraints prevented us from doing so.  Posting the Agenda/Question set will now allow everyone to join in the discussion and contribute which is fabulous as we can all learn from each other through our diverse opinions and knowledge.  Many minds are just magic in the making and who doesn't love a bit of magic. 

Posted
7 hours ago, BeardedSi said:

My *** is on them just sitting around eating cake @Thebian.... don't be fooled... lmao

:joy::joy: :joy::joy:  I am really only after the cake Si.

Posted (edited)

Here you go just for you @Thebian 🎂🍰 lol

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
14 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

Hope it's cheese cake

Me too willow I love cheese cake it's my favourite. 😋 I'd sit and eat all day if I could😂

Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

Here you go just for you @Thebian 🎂🍰 lol

OOOh! I am doing my happy dance now. :joy:

40 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

Hope it's cheese cake

My last wedding cake was a massive cheesecake. Worked so well, and no left overs. :)

Posted
15 minutes ago, Thebian said:

OOOh! I am doing my happy dance now. :joy:

My last wedding cake was a massive cheesecake. Worked so well, and no left overs. :)

Lolol I love a happy dance, I would like to see this happy dance 🤓🧐👀🕺