Wondering if anyone has a masturbating outdoors kink?

Posted

Was wondering if anyone else has a masturbating outdoors kink, not sure if its a kink or not. Wonder if anyone else is the same or is it just me and is it weird or not.

Posted

AHH masturbating outdoors also known as the Blue and Shriveled Cock Fetish.

Posted

First of all, i think masturbating outdoors is a completely natural fantasy to have. Moreover, I myself always find myself thinking or daydreaming about masturbating outdoors or fucking in a vast open field or orchard with rows of blooming fruit trees whenever I'm driving in the wilderness or past a farm somewhere.

Those thought usually involve me being completely naked and exposed for the world to see, but the world can't see or isn't looking because the world is too busy and doesn't care about one naked guy in some field getting his rocks off. But nonetheless, i finding it to be very freeing and liberating to be able to jerk off in a place where it is possible to be caught or to be viewed by others.

In my opinion, this dream is about me subconsciously wanting more attention in some area of my life or is me coming g to terms with something that I want brought out in the open so as to relieve me of the stress of keeping it hidden and buried. For example, I often fantasize about being fucked/pegged by a dome mistress with a huge strap on. See I love being dildoed, but have always ***ed letting by any girlfriend know that I truly secretly desire her to pegged me good and hard daily. But my sexual desires don't go away and instead manifest else by me in this example daydreaming of masturbating outdoors publicly exposed and ***.

Basically, i feel that, for me, the outdoors in this case represents becoming ok with or feeling free of your insecurities and vulnerabilities. I also feel that the idea of being outdoors means that you have a longing to be more in touch with mother nature, or being in touch with your primal unaltered and unadulterated self, the perfect you, you true self, as you were created before man and society got hold of you. So there you go, I hope that using my real life *** and fetish/fantasy of wanting my ass fucked regularly, and my other opinions and interpretations help you on your path of self realization and discovery, or at least hopefully it leads you in the direction you need to go.