I don't know what I am but I want to find out.

Cootz72

Posted

At the stage where I'm like errr what next to experiment with now. I've never done kinky but I've never seen a ghost :)

Any suggestions? 

Posted
13 hours ago, Cootz72 said:

At the stage where I'm like errr what next to experiment with now. I've never done kinky but I've never seen a ghost :)

Any suggestions? 

look online for any reputed haunted houses that are still open, sorry naughty Kymi couldn't resist that

seriously that may be best developed by asking whoever you do kink with or if its solo look at the fetish list on here and see what floats your boat

Posted

Thank you for the advice most appreciated x

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

what have you already tried?

Always dominant

Posted
24 minutes ago, Cootz72 said:

Always dominant

but what within there?

where do you want to experiment?

Posted

I just want to be controlled humiliated and anything that makes me feel powerless

Posted
9 hours ago, Cootz72 said:

I just want to be controlled humiliated and anything that makes me feel powerless

You want to be dominated not dominant? I think to find what appeals just keep reading and talking. It’s a journey to find out who you are.

Posted

Thank you Kate you've nailed it with that answer especially being dominated and not dominating myself.Im sooooo new to all this that occasionally I will look a buffoon ha x

Posted
9 hours ago, Cootz72 said:

Thank you Kate you've nailed it with that answer especially being dominated and not dominating myself.Im sooooo new to all this that occasionally I will look a buffoon ha x

true, I did, some of us find we really change- I thought I was a slightly sub kinky panty wearer, now I'm trans and going further-good lucjk finding the real you

Posted
11 hours ago, Cootz72 said:

Not at all - you’re figuring it all out. And you will get there. Just takes time. And it’s important to be honest with yourself and not be swayed by what others think and do.

Posted

If you identify as D then it can bt useful to be s at least once or twice. Gives a sesnse of perspective if nothing else. Might also provide some ideas.

Posted
6 hours ago, Kymi said:

true, I did, some of us find we really change- I thought I was a slightly sub kinky panty wearer, now I'm trans and going further-good lucjk finding the real you

I've only seen a very small part of your journey and just that little bit has been so special to see x

Posted
On 10/15/2020 at 12:19 PM, Cootz72 said:

Just a few ideas....

Chastity, ruined orgasms, cuckold, bondage, SPH?

Write down a few ideas about what kinda things make you feel like that. Being called names? Being ridiculed? Being slapped? Spat on? 

Have z read through the fetishes list, read the articles, see which ones appeal to you.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I've only seen a very small part of your journey and just that little bit has been so special to see x

thanks, more on its way-hopefully

Posted
On 10/15/2020 at 6:19 AM, Cootz72 said:

There is more than one form of domination.  Have you looked into the concept of "Sapiosexual"?  There is a good article on this website.  That may provide the key to what you are seeking.  Just a thought.

Posted
9 hours ago, Kymi said:

You're not wrong. A year ago I was a vanilla, straight, married man. Now I'm none of those things 😁