Our First Date

PugDaddyPaul

Posted

Hi All

My first attempt at writing something like this, I'm still finishing it but wanted to get the first part of the story out.

A tribute to Kymi.

-------------

The Arrival

It all starts with me picking you up from the train station, but before the journey I will have told you to wear your sluttiest outfit you have, with your coreset tightly fitted, your stockings and suspenders caressing your body as you travel.  I want to know other men have been staring at you, fantasising about you, but you know you’re mine, my little slut on her way to please me and offer herself as sacrifice to her man and the Machine.  I want other women to judge you, but you don’t care you know what’s in store for you and besides they are all just jealous that they don’t have the confidence to express themselves to the world like you have, show their true selves to the world.

You arrive, I meet you, give you a gentle kiss, take your hand and we walk arm in arm to my car.  Proud and honoured to have the beautiful slut Kymi on my arm I parade you to the world, we don’t walk fast, we take our time let the world see how proud I am to have my slut on my arm!  We get in the car, the drive to my home is tense, sexual tension and excited energy fill the air, we chit chat, but we both know what’s coming.

When we arrive I perform one more parade, again arm in arm I take you around the area where I live I want everyone to know the slut Kymi is here, but what they don’t know is what you’re going to have done to you, all to satisfy her man and the Machine.  After the parade we get inside, and you are immediately greeted with the scene of your ***, ***, and ***.  Laid out in my living room, calling to you, telling you to get ready, your journey is about to begin.

The Preparation

I say nothing as we enter, I know you have seen it, I can sense you are excited, as well my slut should be!  I offer you a drink and we cover some ground rules, give you a tour of the house so you know where everything is, but it doesn’t take long before I grab you, pull you in tight and we start kissing, we both feel ourselves getting turned on and it’s time for the ritual to begin.

I remove your slutty outfit so you are standing in front of me, corseted with lacy suspends and stockings, I give you a quick twirl just get a good look of my slut before the fun.  I want to smell you, every inch of you, lick and taste every part of you, but I resist, you need to be put in your place first, where you belong.

I know you are now aching to start undressing me, to start feeling me to start tasting me, I stop you before you can go any further, not my slut Kymi, you’ll get your reward once I am satisfied you have given everything of yourself to me and the Machine. However before we proceed I take this opportunity to pin you up against the wall, leaning into you with all my weight, crushing and pinning you against the wall as I start biting you neck, tasting your skin, breathing in your scent, you smell and taste delicious.

-------------

More to come, hopefully later today but busy works schedule may prevent it.

Posted

I Found a little time between tasks today to get this done, working on the main course and the dessert still, stay tuned for more stories of slut Kymi. Finally, thanks for the views and likes so far, it helps fuel my desire to produce more.

-------------

The Starter

Grabbing you tightly by the wrist I lead you into the sacrifice room; before you the pillory awaits its eager victim and just behind it, the Machine.  My Machine, ready to obey my bidding without question, without mercy and fuck my slut Kymi relentlessly, I *** you onto all fours, making you crawl the last few feet until you are in position.

Whilst securing your hands and neck restraints I whispers into your ear “the Machine obeys me and you will obey the Machine, Kymi my slut and so by extension you are obeying me, if the Machine fucks you harder and faster you take it and you will love it”.  Before securing the leg restraints, I slide your tight panties off, they are drenched in your juices now, I breath in the intoxicating scent of your anticipation.  I fasten the last set of cuffs to your ankles and ensure you are bound tightly in your rightful place, ready to eagerly accept the gifts of her Man and his Machine.

Once secured in your rightful slut position I place the blindfold on give you one last kiss before securing the ball gag in your quivering mouth, I position the Machine properly behind your eager ass and fit the first toy to it, a decent size toy at first but this will only be the first and the others will be less forgiving. 

Before I set my Machine to its task, I need to make sure you are ready to receive what it has offer, make sure the sacrifice is properly prepared.  I get down behind you and start to lick and kiss you tight ass hole and without any warning I take one finger and work into your tight little ass hole. Then two, then three, then four, working you open, making sure you are ready.  Whilst working my fingers I grab my paddle and along with the rhythmic motion of my fingers, I slap each of your ass cheeks, left, then right, then left and on and on.  Each slap gets harder and harder, you ty to cry out but the gag only lets you muster a muffled whelp.  After a while of this your ass is now properly prepared, cheeks glowing red from the paddle, ass hole properly opened, I am satisfied with this and am ready to unleashes the Machine onto your now eager ass.

-------------

To Be Continued...

Posted (edited)

The Main Course Part 1

The Machine awakens at my command, performs its initial start-up checks and then the blue ready light on the control box starts blinking, informing its Master it is ready to start. I start the Machine, initially with long slow strokes, guiding the toy into your waiting ass, which now eagerly accepts the Machine cock.  Adjusting the settings, I make each stroke deeper and longer, so you feel the entire length of the shaft of the cock sliding in and then out of your ass. Once you have taken the whole length of the Machines cock, I turn up the speed, just a little, just to get a good rhythm going.  The ritual has begun and the rhythmic hydraulic noises from the Machine is the soundtrack.

Slut Kymi moans with delight as each long stroke penetrates her ass, sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her entire body.  This pleases me, I feel myself getting more and more aroused with each stroke, but there’s time for that later, first I need to break my little slut, make sure she knows her place is here at my feet accepting everything I know she deserves.

After a couple of minutes of work from the Machine I grab my riding crop run it from the nape of your neck, down your spine and come to a stop as it reaches your still red ass cheeks.   At first the hits are gentle, just on the ass, I then crouch down next to you and position the crop on the back of your thighs, just below where the toy is rhythmically sliding in and out of you.

Crop in my right hand, control box in the left I get to work.  I whip once, you wince and moan, I turn up the speed of the machine. Again and again I perform the same action, over and over until the machine is at full speed and I have made the entire back side of your thighs red with crop marks.

At this point my beautiful little slut Kymi has taken it all with just moans of delight and squeals of ***, I am satisfied with this for now and finally give her permission to cum.  Now that you have the permission you were so desperately waiting for you start pushing back onto the Machines cock as it is now furiously pounding your ass, pushing backwards with each inward stoke of the machine.  Synchronising your rhythm with the melody of the Machine, it does not take long before slut Kymi is cuming, your whole body is now convulsing uncontrollably.

-------------

To Be Continued...

Edited by SB2k20
Posted

slut Kymi is absolutely breathless and has nipples hard as bullets after reading this

Posted

The Main Course Part 2

No mercy is shown, and the Machine is still not finished, it continues to ferociously pound your ass.  I kneel beside you and run the crop up to your beautiful firm breasts and with a flick of the wrist I hit you across the breasts, each hit getting harder and harder until I hear your muffled screams, experiencing both agony and delight simultaneously, unable to experience just one or the other.  Another orgasm hits you start convulsing again sweat is now running off you I can see you are nearing your limit for the moment; your legs and arms are starting to shake and buckle.

My Machine has done well, slut Kymi has done well, she has given all of herself to the Machine and its Master.  I think its time to rewards my little slut, so I command the Machine to slow its rhythm, it obeys, as it should, I let it fall back into a long slow gentle rhythm.

After few moments I disengage the machine completely, it withdraws itself from Kymi’s ass and reverts to standby mode, waiting for its next task, never tiring, never relenting, the Machines appetite is insatiable.

I move around to Kymi’s face, her whole body is glistening in sweat, your face and blindfold are soaked, a soft moan constantly coming from your mouth.  I remove the gag and lift the blindfold you blink a couple of times and adjust your jaw.  I say to her “you have done well my slut, you have pleased the Machine and the Master you can have a brief respite and a small reward.

With that said I run my hand along my soaking wet cock and mop up all the pre-cum I can, then slide my wet fingers into your mouth. Kymi hungrily sucks and licks every last drop of pre-cum off my fingers letting out a satisfying moan with each lick and suck. We lock eyes and she meekly speaks these few words, “Thank you Sir, can I have more please?”, I respond “not yet my slut, rest for a moment we still have the dessert course to come” and with that said you hang your down as you start to relax.

I start by unfastening her neck and then wrist restraints, I run my finger down her spine and between her ass cheeks as I move to her feet to unfasten them as well.  I fetch a glass of water and Kymi sits obediently on the floor as I hand it to her.  I say “here drink this I need you well hydrated we’re not quite done yet”, slowly hands still shaking you lift the glass to you lips and before taking a you say “Thank you Sir”.

-------------

The final chapter will be up later today.

Posted

hopefully not the final chapter, merely 'the end of the beginning', thank you Sir

Posted

The Dessert

After allowing my slut a few moments to breathe and relax I move behind her and stand her up.  From behind you I grab your arms by the wrists and fold them behind you back.  I then proceed to apply some arm binders, taking my time to make sure you are securely bound.

I walk you over to my chair and kneel you down in front of it, leaving a space between you and the chair.  I remove what little clothing I have left and stand between you and the chair with my ass in your face.  I lean forward and push my ass back into your face, I then say, “you know what you need to do now my slut Kymi”.  You require no further prompting and proceed to ravenously lick my ass from top to bottom.  I reach around and grab the back of your head and push you hard into my ass, suffocating you in process. You don’t stop licking in fact you eat my ass even more voraciously, fucking my ass with your tongue.  I let go for a moment to let you catch your breath and then grab your head again and push you harder into my ass. We play this little game for a few minutes, all the while I’m stroking my now throbbing cock getting it ready for your final treat.

I can feel my orgasm building and I like to give my sluts treats when they have please me, so pull my ass away from your face and sit in my chair.  When I’m comfortable I beckon you forward and you shuffle up on your knees so you are between my legs with my cock right in front of your face.  I see the look in your eyes, the hunger, you want my cock in your mouth so badly.  I let you stare at it, watch the pre-cum forming on my tip, time ticks by agonisingly slowly for you until you finally break and say “Please Sir can I have your cock in my mouth”.

Finally, I relent and grab the back of your head and pull it towards my cock, you open your mouth and take it like the dirty slut you are.  I use you mouth as my fuck toy, still holding the back of your head I fuck you face without mercy.  After a while of this vigorous face fucking, I feel my orgasm building to its final crescendo, I pull your face into my groin, cock deep in your throat and I explode down your throat. Wave after wave of ecstasy as I cum down your throat, you swallow every drop as fast as I produce it, finally I let go of your head and with a gasp you pull you face back and slowly and gently lick what ever cum is left off my cock.

With huge sigh you sit back on your haunches, arms still bound behind your back and say, “Thank you Sir”.  Basking for a few moments in the afterglow of my orgasm I sit forward, lean down to your face and just before kissing you I say “you are welcome my little slut Kymi” and I lean in and kiss you for what seems like an eternity.

-------------

So that's it for now, I had fun writing  it, I hope everyone who read it had fun reading it.

A big thank you and hug to all who took the time to read it and give it a like, I really appreciate you indulging in my little fantasy.  

2 hours ago, Kymi said:

hopefully not the final chapter, merely 'the end of the beginning', thank you Sir

To my Kymi, most certainly not the final chapter the end of the beginning indeed, I eagerly look forward to making this a reality with you xxx

Posted

Please sir can I have your cock in my mouth?

I was hoping there'd be another beating while over the chair, why waste a presented bum xxx

Posted
4 minutes ago, Kymi said:

Please sir can I have your cock in my mouth?

I was hoping there'd be another beating while over the chair, why waste a presented bum xxx

haha, there will be plenty of time for beatings, but keep feeding me ideas, I'll be sure to use them :)

Posted
3 minutes ago, SB2k20 said:

haha, there will be plenty of time for beatings, but keep feeding me ideas, I'll be sure to use them :)

just keep feeding me lol