Rubber Hood with nose tubes

finkinkysub

Posted

Hi!

Can someone say how common it is to have rubber Hood witj nose tubes.

Are they really necessary? Or is it more for a special turnon so you can not smell anything (maybe can ve good if someone is Into scst?!).

I m gonna order one but don't know to take with bor without.

Thanks in advance.

Posted
1 hour ago, Fishbicycle said:

They’re really quite useful to ensure you can breath as the hood moves about and as your breath becomes more rapid/deep it can vacuum it to your face preventing air moving in

Thanks! Yes I guess rubber hood is little bit different from leather hood. Because of material, it makes sense.

Posted

Rubber reacts in a very different way to leather. All hoods have holes for the nostrils and yes you can order ones with tubes. Please research fully before investing.

Posted
4 hours ago, Jinxx said:

Rubber reacts in a very different way to leather. All hoods have holes for the nostrils and yes you can order ones with tubes. Please research fully before investing.

Thank you very much for helping. I ordered today and took with nose tubes.. i was st first little concerned because what i saw on videos/pics and posts they when 10-20 cm Long.. but those i now ordered was only about 1-2 cm..

Posted

I have a couple of these, you can still smell as normal, unless you have 6 inch tubes and they go all the way down to your throat. These are Not for the faint hearted. The tubed hoods normaly have a rubber mouth liner too, these are for serious rubberists and a wouldn't recommend these for someone just starting out in rubber fetish.

Posted
Wednesday at 10:00 PM, Chiana said:

I have a couple of these, you can still smell as normal, unless you have 6 inch tubes and they go all the way down to your throat. These are Not for the faint hearted. The tubed hoods normaly have a rubber mouth liner too, these are for serious rubberists and a wouldn't recommend these for someone just starting out in rubber fetish.

So are then a piece going into mouth also? It would be alot easier if i could test different models before ing but in finlnad there nare no stores for rubber so have to travel down in europe and that is not possible with current pandemic situation.. so just have to order.. if i don't have Lucky yo find a dom that have different models they will try on me but that is also rear here...