Opinions please

so****

Posted

Is it wrong to get turned on when you make a woman cry?

Posted

not if she enjoys what you are doing to make her cry, yes if she doesn't

Posted

Avoid Binary thinking - think person centred.

Is what I am doing enjoyable to both participants?

Is it safe?

Can we as best as possible reduce any long-term adverse consequences of the particular play?

Posted

context is of course important.

if it's through consensual activity - sure - of course, it can be weird to deal with - but, y'know. Fair.

-

If it's cos you've done something genuinely bad that's mad her cry - or something you've done wrong... you can't control body impulses, but you can ignore them.   

Posted
16 minutes ago, Koby said:

Avoid Binary thinking - think person centred.

Is what I am doing enjoyable to both participants?

Is it safe?

Can we as best as possible reduce any long-term adverse consequences of the particular play?

100% agree from my own personal perspective and that of consenting partners. The absolute MUST is communication and consent; just like any other activity, if it is not a shared experience for mutual fulfilment then it’s not ok.
Personal experience and opinion only.

Posted

I cry when I eat a really spicy Thai Fish Salad, and my nose starts running.
I love it, as it is the chlli fix kicking in. 

As others have said it is about the context and if it was consensual. 
Also, talk to her about it. 

Posted

Can you give us an example of this @Asbo?

Posted

Dacryphilia is not un common but as mentioned the who what why when and how is

Posted

Really, only you can answer this for yourself, being the only one to know the details and how you felt about it.

Posted

What were the circumstances, need more information please.

Posted

I've cried from a cropping. My Dom loved that i cried. It was consensual and i could have used safe word but i wanted to see how much i could take. He was very turned on and he gave me lots of loving after. So it depends

Posted
4 hours ago, Rabbit_Anime said:

I like it when people make me cry so I have no idea I guess it's just depending on the person. But then again that's my personal opinion.

surely it depends under what circumstances, like Jenny I've enjoyed crying from a cropping but if it was from emotional ***- ut oh no way